𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙝𝙞𝙨, 𝙏𝙚𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙚
𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙬𝙖𝙮 𝙑𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝘼𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
♕ 𝗗𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗺𝘇𝗮 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 ♕

I laid in my bed and scrolled on my phone. I was so bored and tired that I needed somebody to come over here and entertain me. Rylo made me take him to the library earlier that day so I took him and now I was stuck innis bitch with Tyrel irritating ass.

He keep saying he wanna get ice cream and go to the pool but niggas don't wanna go to the pool. All the pools are dirty around this bitch. Dirty as of these bitches be peeing in the pool and shit and I ain't fucking with it.

I tapped on my phone and went to instagram.

inalaini

1,034 likesinalaini prada you 💙31 commentsdayungest_ 😍😍 li gangsta!

1,034 likes
inalaini prada you 💙
31 comments
dayungest_ 😍😍 li gangsta!

I tapped the comment and frowned when I noticed niggas didn't have any pictures up. Like what he doing allat under her posts for? She ain't ever say shit bout the nigga or niggas in total.

Lemme go fuck with her mind some. Riddle her mind and shake it up a little. She don't need niggas under her photos anyway. That shit extra and embarrassing. If you fuck with her youn gotta prove it to the world and shit.

😋👊🏽💕

Why the fuck you changed your name in my phone to allat girly emoji shit?
Ion like your irritating ass for shit

Dominique must've saw it 😂
I didn't mean to mess up your little pedophilic relationship

Stfu tryna sound smart and shit
I ain't even with her & i ain't see her
She not even allowed to touch my phone

Ouuu allowed
Y'all got rules to y'all little relationship?🤣

It ain't a relationship
I'm just fucking with her
That's it

Mm
& that's why you'll never fw me 🤢

Who said anything about me fucking with you?

oh lemme correct it
you'll never fuck me
sorry

Who said anything about that either?

boy don't act like you wasn't begging to fuck me

i was drunk