𑁍 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕣 𑁍

They separate and you can see Faye is pissed. She walks over to where us girls are stood.

'Do you know what happened because I don't have a clue?' I shake my head.

'My head is gone. I don't know either. Do you have feelings for him, because he obviously likes you.' She asks me bluntly.

'I literally just said, no I never did. I feel like it's more brother sister.' She nods, slightly relieved discreetly.

It's then I see Aaron and Sharon head inside to the terrace.

'Oop. Oh this villa is wild.' I widen my eyes, Jake calling Liberty over.

'To be fair, they would be cute. I kinda ship it.' I add on, the girls laughing as we see them on the terrace, finally kissing.

'Oop. Oop.'

Then we turn to the right and I see Jake and Liberty kissing too.

'Omg omg omg.' Me and Kaz flap, squealing quietly.

And as we go to bed, I choose to go on the sofa. Aaron and Sharon definitely had a better connection so I didn't want to get in the way.

'Thankyou. I love you.' Sharon hugs me and I smile. 'No worries. Love you too.' I head out to the lounge, it was actually a lot more comfortable than I thought it'd be!

I head straight up to the dressing room after saying good morning to everyone.

'Mia I made you breakfast and a coffee!' Sharon tells me, handing me a plate and I pout.

'Awh you didn't have to! Thankyou so much!' I lean my head on her shoulder and let her pick at my plate as everyone chats on the terrace.

Throughout the day we see Faye cracking on with Hugo, Aaron and Sharon. And it feels like it flies by as in no time we're getting all dolled up again.

We watch Brad trying to win Faye back after she talks to Hugo but it looks like she isn't into it at all

But then Sharon gets a text.