17 | A chance?

He looked so not firmly dressed like he usually is

He looked so not firmly dressed like he usually is.He was wearing jeans and a sweater.I liked that look on him.

(I hardly saw him not wearing a suit now days plus he said it was a dinner so the Tyler Hendrix isn't wearing a suit.How odd.)

-"Well hello there lovely lady."

-"Hello!"

-"You ready?"

-"mhmm!" I whimper.

-"Okay let's go." He sounded excited.He put a hand out but I ignored it.We just walked down the hall to the elevator.As we entered the elevator he put his hand on my lower back to motion me to go in first.

-"You look -"

-"Don't!"

-"Let me adore you Jasmine.What's wrong with that?"

-"We are not together."

-"So what? We are getting there."

-"In your dreams."

-"You agreed to go out with me?"

-"True,but this is not a date."

-"And who said that?"

-"Me."

-"Yeah whatever you want to believe Jasmine."

He opened the car door for me.I respect him for that.He is still the gentleman he once was.Well kind of.

-"Where are you taking me?" I ask.

-"You will see."

-"To hell with that." I say with an undertone.

-"Watch that attitude."

I just rolled my eyes.I wasn't going to watch that attitude. It's my choice how to talk and he should respect that more. Jerk.

He stopped in the middle of the street. Nothing interesting was around us.Just trees.It also started to get dark.

-"Okay where the hell are we."

He went to the back seat and took a food basket out with some blankets.

-"Relax Jas.It will be fine.Just follow me."

I was scared.With him I was terrified, but I couldn't go back now.I started walking behind him.I started seeing lights.As we got closer we were at the other side of the lake that we once went to when we were teenagers.

I haven't been there since that day.I forgot how beautiful it was.We walked to the side wooden bridge.It was so beautiful.The lights around the lake made the place better.

Tyler put blankets down for us to sit and I was just admiring the view.

-"You like it?"

-"I do."