Chapter 15 [Burning Lust]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's]  !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

Damn what a day, today i had sex with both Kurome and Poney and the night before i had sex with Akame that make's three with in twenty four hour's and i'm not very proud of it, anyway i was getting ready to sleep when someone walked into my room.

Cornelia:"Hey Tatsumi do you have a minute?"

Tatsumi:"Yeah come in."

Corey walked in and leaned against the wall possibly too nervous to sit on the bed.

Cornelia:"I had to come here just to tell you this."

Tatsumi:(Is she okay?)

Cornelia:"I know about the other's, Akame told us that last night you two were very intimate and Poney isn't very secretive and Kurome told me and Akame that she had sex with you, i guess i got jelious and wanted to do stuff like that with you."

Tatsumi:(Oh my god i'm gonna stangle Poney later for this, i can't be upset with Kurome she's still very much a suck up to her sister.)

Cornelia:"I don't want to do the whole licking thing cause m-my groin is already really wet just from fantacies i've had about you."

Tatsumi:(I don't know why all of you are so obssessed with me but if she really want's this i'll help her with that.)

Corey began striping herself of her clothing leaving herself naked, for a moment i stared i awe much like i did with Akame.

Cornelia's P.O.V

I laid down and opened my leg's so he could see my pussy, he began to strip himself and rested his cock against my groin.

Cornelia:"I'm ready."

Tatsumi:"I'll be gentle."

He pulled back then thrusted into my pussy causing me to scream.

Cornelia:"Kya!"

Tatsumi:"Sorry, should i stop?"

Cornelia:"N-No i just need a minute."

The pain that i felt was almost unbareable kinda like what Akame said but i was thanking god that it wasn't as bloody or as painful as those romance novel's lead me to believe, after a moment the pain finally subsided.

Cornelia:"Okay i'm ready."

He started out slowly, the feeling was absolute bliss a feeling i had never felt before.

Cornelia:"Hahhhh ahhhhh hahahhhh soo good ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh f-fu-ck ahhhh more more ahhhh hahhhh!"

His cock is huge, he's practecly kissing my womb with his cock, i reached my arm's under his and slight dug my nail's into his shoulder blade's next thing i knew he started sucking on one of my breast as he fucked me.

Cornelia:"Ahhhhhh ahhhhh hahhhhh fu-ck hahahhhhh ahhhhh more ahhh don't stop hahhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhh hahhhhahhhh fuck!"

Tatsumi kept sucking on my breast and fucking me, this was better than what i could have ever dreamed.

Cornelia:"Ahhhhh hahhhh Tatsumi ahhhh h-harder ahhhhhh!"

After i told him harder he started putting more strength into his thrust, i held his head into my breast as i moaned uncontrolably.

Cornelia:"Ahhhhh ahhhhh fuck hahhhh hahhahhhh ahhhh hahhhh soo fucking good ahhhhhh hahhhhhh ahhhhhh hahhhhhhh!"

I know for a fact if anyone saw us we'de be in trouble big time, he kept sucking my breast and began squezzing the other with a free hand.

Cornelia:"Hahhhh fucking damnit hahhhh ahhhhh soo good ahhhhh hahhhhh fu-cking ahhhhh!"

My eye's rolled back i knew that there was at least a little saliva coming from my mouth, Tatsumi was fucking me senceless my mind was going blank but i could feel that i was close to having an orgasm, i took my birth control but Tatsumi likely didn't know that so to prevent him from pulling out i wraped my leg's around his waist to stop that from happening.

Cornelia:"Hahhhh ahhhh c-cum inside me-ahhhhh hahhhh ahhh hahhh fuck ahhhh hahhhh!"

Cornelia+Tatsumi:"HAHHHHH AHHHHHH!"

We collapsed into his bed as he slowly pulled his cock out of my pussy.

Cornelia:"Hahhh hahhh."

Tatsumi:"S-sorry i-"

I pressed my finger's against his lip's so i could tell him.

Cornelia:"Don't worry sweetie i'm on birth control we should be safe."

We kissed for a moment before we went to sleep, he held me closely the entire night.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]