57'

57' 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧

꧁꧂

Elijah walks down the stairs, Kol is gathering weapons. Klaus steps into the hall.

"Freya's tracking your sirelines now. So it won't be long which works for me. I could use a good fight." Kol told his two brothers.

"Well, we do have an advantage. No vampire may enter this stronghold as long as the deed remains in Freya's name." Elijah said.

Kol scoffed, "So what? We hide in here while the enemies mass at the front gate? That never ends well." he said remembering Wakanda.

"Well, if they are so determined to die at our hands, let them come." Klaus said bitter.

Klaus, Kol and Elijah hear a struggle upstairs, they run to the gate. A vampire crowd shows up, closes in on the brothers, Marcel enters the compound.

"Never thought it would come to this. But as always, The Mikaelsons made my choice for me." Marcel said.

"Marcel, how?" Klaus asked in shock.

"How are we in your home? I've friends who can nullify a deed, forclose on a property like that" snaps his fingers "Or did you mean...how am I not a rotting corpse?" Marcel asked

"I thought my friend was dead, and yet here you are. So send these fools away, and let's talk. You and me." Klaus told him.

"Is that relief I hear? Really? If I hadn't been one step ahead of you, I would be at the bottom of the river." Marcel angrily said.

"Marcel, your anger is with me. I'm the one that's responsible for this crime against you." Elijah cut in.

"One thing I learned sticking around this family, Elijah, you take on one of you, you are taking on all of you. These guys, Klaus's sirelings, they're here to bear witness today." Marcel announced.

"Are you planning to put on a little show, Marcellus?" Kol sarcastically asked.

"Damned sure I am. The Fall of The Mikaelsons. And guess what, the show has already started." The vampire grinned.

"You do not want to do this." Kol said to the vampire.

"Where's the little witch who always helped the Mikealson's?" Marcel asked looking around.

Kol clenched his fists at the mention of her.

"You don't get to speak of her." he said.