Chapter 7

Mature content ahead which was totally not written by Neetu. It was someone else.

---

His tight grip was suffocating her. Given that he was a enormous giant werewolf and she was a tiny human. It was harder to get out of his hold. When, she tried to wiggle. He pushed himself even more in her and the fact that his 'friend' was literally poking her butt didn't help either.

"B-b-r-o-th-e-r" she tried to say but it came out as a muffled whisper which he heard thanks to his Alpha genes. Her face was getting pale due to his tight grip. She was almost crying in pain. When she whispered brother. He felt as if a huge burden was taken off his shoulders.

"Mate's crying" howled Lucifer

Damon quickly loosened his grip. Taking her small dainty hands in his as he kissed all over her pale face muttering "sorrys"

"I am sorry, mate" he said as she didn't reply.

"Idiot Damon upset mate. Bad! " Lucifer said.

"Mate, please forgive me. You can ask for anything but forgive me mate. I love you mate " he said caging her face in his palms.

"I--I m-my b-brother. I-I want t-to stay with h-him" she whispered scared of his reaction and he growled making her flinch.

"S-s-sorr--yy" she said and started crying. Kevin? Where are you? I am scared of this monster! Please come and save me Kevin.

He looked at her scared face and he calmed down. He couldn't make his mate scared of him. He patted her back and made her stop crying before pressing his mouth to her. She didn't resist this time. She wasn't in a mood to be r*ped. She was still crying though.
"Mate" he purred in pleasure as his tongue rubbed on hers. But, then he opened his eyes and moved back recalling that she was a human and they had sex not long time ago.

"Mate, just forgive me. I am sorry. What do you want in return to forgive me? "

"Let me go" without thinking she just blurted out what she really wanted to say. His eyes fell down but then, a rush of rage waved in them. He growled angrily.

"What? You are my mate. I am not letting you go ever. You are mine" he snarled before sinking his canines deep into his mark again as she cried out in pain.

"S-stop " she pleaded him with teary eyes. But, he didn't cared he was in his own pleasure. Soon he pulled away and licked at the blood on her mark. Till, this time she was almost unconscious. But, he tapped her cheeks and she snapped out of it.

"I don't understand mate. Why are you so reluctant. All I have done till now is it to love you. Why do you want to runaway mate"

"I hate you, beast" her voice was a mere whisper but filled with so much hatred.

His eyes flashed red. He shut the distance between them and started assaulting her lips.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You *thrust* love *thrust* me *thrust* mate" he uttered moaning hard as she cried in pain. It pained everywhere. She felt weak, vulnerable, humiliated. She didn't have the mental power to defy him. She shook her head.

"It's... p-paining.. p-pl-please" she pleaded him. She felt so unworthy. She was pleading a monster. The fact made her want to throw up. But, She was weak. She didn't have any strength to bare any pain.

"It should pain mate. Just the way it pained me when you said you hate me" he said grunting as he came.

"Never say those words mate or else next time it will be worse. You'll not leave the bed till a week and forget about walking. I'll make it so rough" He warned her as he was still in her. It scared her that he will do all the dirty things again. She quickly shook her head. It pained a lot.

"s-so-rry" she shivered as he still didn't pull out. Listening her apologize. His eyes twinkled in happiness as he quickly pecked her lips multiple times.

"It's okay, mate. Those filthy humans have brainwashed you. Don't worry I'll make everything right" He pulled out but didn't move. He still hovered her crying form and slept that way fearing that she would runaway.

But, when he encircled her naked form and instead on her waist he accidentally touched her thighs. Arousal sparked in him. Aira saw this and sobbed even more.

"p-pl-please n-no " she pleaded as her lips quivered. She was so scared.

"I am not doing anything mate. I am not like those horny humans who don't care about there partners" he said kissing his lips and then, nuzzled in her neck and caressed her body curves. She had swallowed her tears because they were of no use any ways. He fell asleep on her chest but she was still scared to even move a little.

Why? Why did this happen to me? This beast will never leave me! He just rapes me in the name of love. I can't stay with him. I need to go away. If he'll kill me that would be better. Any ways if a humanmate escapes they are put in the camp. At least I'll be away from him. I hate him. I hate him so much. This is not love. This is not love. I will never love him ever. I will escape.

--

"Mate looks like pup. Mate drool. Aww! But, why mate cry always. Lucifer not like see mate cry" Lucifer growled in annoyance.

"I don't know Lucifer. I too don't like when she cries. But, us werewolves always stick by our mates side, shower them, feed them, love them, protect them, make pups to show our love and that all I have been doing. I don't understand her dislike towards us"

"She not like us? You should try human way to love mate" Lucifer said.

"Human ways are illogical. Humans wait for everything. I don't understand that. If you love your mate why will you wait to make love and show passion to them"

"But, mate like that way."

"Hmm.. Maybe I should give her gifts or bring that pup hriday. He treats her as his mother she'll be happy to see that pup"

"Mate mother! We father" Lucifer growled in approval.

"I like the sound of that. We should try and make her happy "

"Mate happy then mate love us" Lucifer said.

Damon nodded and got up. He got dressed all while staring at Aira. He wore his clothes and smiled thinking that she would jump in his arms saying thank you to him when she sees the pup--now their pup. He liked the imagination of it. She hadn't smiled since she has been there. He wanted to see her smile.

Soon, he left for the Earth to bring that pup with him.

--

-Neets