Chapter 22, Weird Behavior

_Author Pov_

" -t fair! "

" -ntaro! "

"Quiet down! You two!"

Y/n was awakened by the voices that seem to be talking about something. She groggily opened her eyes and saw Shinobu, Kanao, and Aoi, and everyone else including Zenitsu and Inosuke. ' Did I fell asleep here? And what's this? ' She looks at the blanket which was wrapped around her.

" Good morning..." She yawned still sleepy. ' I hate mornings. ' she thought.

She then feels something heavy on her shoulder and saw Tanjiro asleep. Her body becomes stiff, not knowing how to react. That cause Tanjiro to wake up. He looks around and saw everyone looking at both of them. He blushed profusely. He smells an insane amount of anger in the air. He then saw Shinobu looking at him with a smile on her face. Tanjiro gulped. Y/n however didn't notice and asked if he is okay.

'' Yea- ''

Before he even got the chance to answer, he got tackled by the one and only Zenitsu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" YOU SHAMELESS TWERP!! HOW DARE YOU SLEEP WITH A GIRL IN FRONT OF ME!? ARE YOU MOCKING ME??! HYAAHHH!! " He yelled at Tanjiro pulling his hair, jealousy laced in his voice. The poor boy tried to calm Zenitsu down but Zenitsu didn't listen. Inosuke thought it was a new method of training and tackled them, joining the training.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The trio was scolded by none other than Aoi for causing a ruckus so early in the morning.

" Then, Let's start the training! '' Shinobu stated with a smile while clasping her hand together.

It was you and Tanjiro again at both cup and tag game. You both were fast to block and grab cups and right when Tanjiro saw an opening, he immediately grabs a cup but you blocked it. You grabbed another cup and splash it on Tanjiro's face.

'' Time's up. '' Aoi announced the time and Tanjiro slumped in defeat. '' You sure are fast, Y/n. Do you think I can catch up to you? ''

'' I am sure you will! '' You said with a grin while giving a thumb up. Tanjiro smiled.

'' How did you become so fast though? '' He asked and accepts the towel given by you.

'' Well, I just train very hard! I trained until I cough blood after all. '' You said enthusiastically.

'' C-cough blood? '' Tanjiro seems concerned as he looks at you in worry.

'' ehe ''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the trio was busy with Total Concentration breathing, you slipped out of the room to enjoy the peace. You sat near a tree and leaned on it. A familiar bunny comes into the view. '' Shiro! Come here! '' You stretched out your arms and Shiro happily jump into your arms. You giggled and pet Shiro to which he leans into.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath to enjoy the fresh air. You soon drifted off to sleep with Shiro also sleeping on your lap.

You hear footsteps approach you. You opened your eyes and your e/c eyes were meet with beautiful maroon eyes.

'' Ah! Sorry, Did I wake you up? '' Tanjiro apologized and you shooked your head and said it's okay.

Tanjiro eyes went to Shiro who was still sleeping comfortably on your lap. '' Is this your bunny? '' You nodded your head. '' His name is Shiro, isn't he cute?! '' You asked, cooing at Shiro who was still sleeping. '' You're cuter though...'' Tanjiro mumbled. '' Huh? '' You look at him, asking him to repeat what he said because you didn't hear it. '' N-nothing! '' Tanjiro panicked, his cheeks flushed red. '' Oh okay then. '' You raised an eyebrow at his behavior but decided to brush it off. Tanjiro sighed in relief.

'' Are you making a flower-crown? '' Tanjiro asked, curious when he eyed the unfinished flower-crown on your hand. You hmmed and continue with your work.'' Done! '' You yelled out. '' Here, for you!'' You smiled as you put the flower-crown on his head.

Tanjiro smiled, a faint blush on his cheek. '' It's my turn to have you one now! '' Tanjiro picked up some f/f and tried to make a flower-crown with it. But due to his inexperience, he failed. He slumped in defeat. '' Don't worry, I will teach you! '' You giggled and procced to teach him.

The day was spend with you, Tanjiro and Shiro sleeping and playing with flowers and butterflies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before you knew it, it was evening. You and Tanjiro walk down the hallway. You both heard someone coming and you move out of the way. The man bumped to Tanjiro and scowled at him. Your eye lit up upon seeing who it was.

'' Shinazugawa-san! '' You called out and he flinched. Seems like he recognizes your voice. You walked to him while dragging Tanjiro to converse a bit. He however ignored you and quickly walked down the opposite direction.

'' Hmph! So rude. '' You puffed out your cheeks. ' Cute...' He said staring at your face.

'' -jiro-kun? Earth to Tanjiro? '' You called out to Tanjiro, waving your hand in front of his face. '' Hai! '' Tanjiro yelled out. He immediately flushed red, realizing that he's been staring at you.

'' Are you okay? You've been staring at me for a while, Is there something on my face? '' You inspect your face to know if something's on your face. '' Ah! No! There's nothing wrong with your face! It look beautiful!! '' Poor Tanjiro flushed red again when he realizes what he answered is completely off topic.

'' Calm down, Tanjiro-kun! ''

You uses your hand as a fan to cool down Tanjiro's flushed face even though yours look like a tomato as well. The evening went awkwardly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_Taisho Secret_

Author-chan will decide Rengoku's fate by flipping a coin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited: I changed the title because it doesn't make sense, I hope you don't mind.

ENJOY!💞💞