chapter 16

i snap out of little space hearing whats going on next to me. so i stand up my legs wobbley as i do and walk and sit down on the other sofa.

i can hear them both making out until until the women gets up quickly.

"wait come back."simon whines seeing the women get up.

"i smell angel blood." she mutteres before 2 men appear in the doorway." we've been breached."I don't know how many there are, but it's the real thing. I want them stopped now. I don't care how." she tells the men. she passes back and fourth.

i watch from my postion on the sofa looking i look over at simon seeing him look down at himself and frown. he wipes the blood away from his chin and looks at me confused. i just stare at him shaking my head as he looks at the dried tear marks down my face.

"They're near the stairwell or in it. Go!"the women shouts dismising the men. she sighs and looks at me and then at simon." It's all right, darling." she says softly." Will you just stay right there, just for a minute?" she asks him." Are you all right?" she asks.

"I'm a little light-hearted. Light-headed. Light-hearted and light-headed." simon stutters making me look at frowning. 

"I guess I had a little too much to drink." she says before walking over to a phone.

"You had? That's a mind-blower because... you had too much to drink, and I'm... whatever I am." simon says laughing. 

he's acting drunk....

"they're in the builidng."the women says on the phone before she slams it down and looks at me."your friends are here," she says smirking before she sits back down next to simon making me frown.

"what are you doing to him?" i ask her quietly. she looks over at me and smirks.

"wouldnt you like to know" she says licking her lips.

"yes thats why i asked." i tell her harshly rolling my eyes.

she giggles and gets up walking over to me slowly.

"dont get to cocky girl." she says getting really close to me. i look up at her staring into her eyes.

she scoffs and looks away laughing,

"brave thing." she says laughing to herself before she walks back over to the door and huffs

i look over at simon as he giggles to himself making me scoff.

"whys it so loud out there?" simon asks giggling, the women passes back and fourth annoyed."what is that?"he asks her smiling.

"its nothing dear a party."she says smiling at him before she walks over to the phone.

"where is everyone?" she grunts into the phone. i take this chance since her back is to me to run across the room grunting in pain.

"clary"i scream going to run around the corner but im grabbed and thrown over someone shoulder.

"i told you, you was a hostage!"the guy from early shouts."accept it."he says harshly throwing me onto a sofa making me grunt.

"thank you raphel ill take it from here." the women says walking over to the sofa im laying on.

"camille., we have a bigger problem....your too valubale dont worry ill kill them." he says making my eyes widen as i look over at simon."take the back passasge out the tunnels ill take care of them." raphel says making the women nod and  race off,

i look over at simon who is still on the sofa smiling.

"now listen and do excatly as i say nothing more..." raphel says looking at me. he grabs me off the sofa and puts an arm around me his holds a large blade to my neck and then mutters."there coming"before he truns us to the door.