Hyung loves You.

Jungkook rushed out of the restaurant as he couldn't find the duo inside. 

Jungkook was worried, seeing how Hobi was totally out of it made him anxious and on top of that Namgi not being in the restaurant added to his worry. He wasn't able to find Yoongi or Namjoon anywhere around either, It was late but the city was still up! There was no way it was safe for any one of them to be out even sober and Yoongi and Namjoon were drunk on that! 

Jungkook could feel his feet get cold, and he finally realized that he wasn't dressed appropriately but Jungkook couldn't care less- All he could think about was finding Yoongi as quickly as possible.

"Yah! Jungkook-aah!"Taehyung said as pulled up near the footpath, "I...I can't find Yoongi Hyung" Jungkook said anxiously hurrying around to scan the area, while Taehyung hurried to catch up with him. "Jungkook... Jungkook...YAH!!"Taehyung yelled as Jungkook wouldn't respond, "You need to cover yourself first!!"Taehyung said covering Jungkook with his coat and cap as Jungkook breathed heavily due to cold and anxiety. 

"We will find them, It's fine Yoongi Hyung is good with alcohol, you know it..."Taehyung said trying to call Yoongi as Jungkook still looked around for Yoongi. "They won't pick up!"Taehyung rolled his eyes when something caught Jungkook's eye. 

"Yah!!"Taehyung yelled as Jungkook made a dash in the direction shocking Taehyung, who followed him just to find Yoongi trying to make a very drunk Namjoon walk, Namjoon's tall frame and drunk state made it feel like he was all over Yoongi, Jungkook quickly pulled Namjoon away from Yoongi not being able to control himself, surprising Yoongi and Taehyung both. 

"Ah! Jungkook- Taehyung! I cannot express how happy I am to see you guys here!"Yoongi smiled in relief as he straightened his back which was hurting as he carried Namjoon, "Jungkook and Taehyung are HERE!! Let's have another round of drinks!" Namj...

"Ah! Jungkook- Taehyung! I cannot express how happy I am to see you guys here!"Yoongi smiled in relief as he straightened his back which was hurting as he carried Namjoon, "Jungkook and Taehyung are HERE!! Let's have another round of drinks!" Namjoon said clinging onto Jungkook and Taehyung suddenly excited. "Namjoon it's time to go home. Am sorry... I should have stopped him."Yoongi shook his head though he was still smiling at Namjoon's cute antiques. 

"Where is your coat hyung?" Jungkook asked as he quickly removed his coat to cover up Yoongi, who tried to stop Jungkook from removing his coat, "Namjoon- hyung forgot to bring his coat right?"Taehyung guessed as he noticed Namjoon's coat was too small for Namjoon. "Right! And this Nice and Kind hyung gave me his coat so I remain warm" Namjoon said flashing his dimpled smile. "I told him it wasn't needed but he said it would be fine as he is going to wrap my arm around him so he won't be cold, Body Heat You know? Hyung is a genius!" Namjoon said pulling Yoongi's cheeks making Yoongi flush.  

"Taehyung, can you please take Namjoon hyung to the car? He looks very much drunk right now!" Jungkook said to which Taehyung nodded hurrying to the car dragging Namjoon with him. 

"Jungkook! It's fine. I don't need your coat, You should wear it."Yoongi tried to remove the coat as they walked behind Taehyung, "I... I want you to wear it HYUNG."Jungkook said his voice firm and stern as he placed his hands on the coat buttoning it up. 

"ah.. ok I guess."Yoongi said looking away finding the situation awkward, "You can leave with Namjoon hyung! Yoongi hyung prefers walking after drinks, cause he gets motion-sickness in the car so Yoongi Hyung and I will walk."Jungkook smiled at Taehyung who looked hesitant, "Jungkook you don't have to come with..."Yoongi tried to stop the Young one but Jungkook wasn't in the mood to listen. "We will walk."Jungkook said firmly as he took Yoongi's hand into his and pulled him away from the car, "Jungkook it's cold and you don't even have a coat... It's not needed..." Yoongi tried being reasonable but Jungkook wasn't listening. 

"Jungkook!!"Yoongi yelled pulling his hand out of his, "What? Is it too hard to have a walk with me now? because I am still a baby?"Jungkook said losing it starling Yoongi and Taehyung. 

"Jungkook!"Taehyung yelled seeing the situation was getting out of hand, "Taehyung-aah!!" Yoongi said his voice painfully soft, "Can I please borrow your coat?"Yoongi added further looking at Taehyung, Yoongi was drunk as well Taehyung noted as he managed to keep the eye-contact. "Hyung, I think we all should just get in the car and go back."Taehyung tried, "Jungkook and I need to talk. Can you please lend him your jacket?" Yoongi asked again making Taehyung sigh as he took off his jacket and threw it at Jungkook, which hit him across his face but Jungkook didn't even flinch. 

"We will be back soon!" Yoongi smiled at Taehyung as he walked away pulling Jungkook with him.

"Hyung... I am sorry... I don't know why..."Jungkook said after a while as they walked by the park, "You wanna go in? I don't see anyone around we don't know if we will get a chance like this again."Yoongi said cutting in between as he pointed at the swing, "Hyung..."Jungkook tried hard to control his emotions but he knew he was failing miserably.

"We are here to talk only, let's go in."Yoongi said as he lead Jungkook in the park inviting him to sit on the swing. "Jungkook-aah! I have always been the person who had a hard time expressing how I felt, I was never good with people... and even when I acted as I cared about nothing, I was a very sensitive kid... I still am. Jungkook-aah! Hyung knows he can be rude and ignorant sometimes and what I say or do... can hurt your feelings but you need to know that even if I say something that hurts you I don't mean it, you need to know that Hyung Loves You!"Yoongi said as he stared at his feet and Jungkook could feel his world stop at that moment.

 can hurt your feelings but you need to know that even if I say something that hurts you I don't mean it, you need to know that Hyung Loves You!"Yoongi said as he stared at his feet and Jungkook could feel his world stop at that moment