The reveal to the agrest family

It's been a couple months now justice league has been trying to find out who hawkmoth is, Damian and marinette have a strong relationship, school hasn't been as bad anymore everyone just gave up on trying to apologize, but one thing changed. One of there team members loyalty.

Flashback the day after there arrival

" Son I have something to show you"Gabriel says to Adrian. " what father" "nuroo dark wings rise" "I don't understand....how why" " let me show you why" hawkmoth leads Adrian to where his mom is. " do you see the peacock miraculous was damaged and we didn't know so your mother fell into a deep slumber which is why I'm trying to use the wish but I need your help" "why do you need my help" " I know your cat noir and I know you have a close relationship with ladybug" " I can't turn my back on ladybug never" " find then I'll go after the one person you truly love the most" and who is that " Gabriel smile evilly at him. "Marinette" "you leave her out of this" " no son either join me or try to get Marinette to join me" "fine what do you need" " I need you to try to get Marinette akumatized" "what" Adrian stumbles back. "How" " well she's in a relationship isn't she ruin it that'll be her breaking point" "father I-" "you can and you will ok" "yes father"

Present day

Adrian ever since has been trying to find dirt on the Wayne's and ended up finding out Damian was an assassin before. This was perfect he thought. He knew that she was going to go and visit him tomorrow that her flight left tonight so this would be perfect he would just call her when she was there and tell him they will cause a huge heartbreak between the family and her and I'm pretty sure she would buy A plane ticket back home feeling all her emotions at once causing her to be alumitized and the most powerful akuma.

Adrian decided to see her off with her friends at the airport giving her a hug and a good luck. None of them expected a thing to happen. They were all clueless see what's going to happen in the future or more likely tomorrow.