Chapter Eighteen: I love you

"You'll die Miranda!" Alcina yells as she claws her, and she uses her one of her tentacle arms and pushes the dagger further into Miranda's neck.

"Let's end this!" Heisenberg soon as he, Donna and Moreau came charging at Miranda and taking her down once and for all!

Miranda pushes them back and takes out the dagger, she was dying as her body started to crack and crystallize.

"MY DAUGHTER!!! MY EEEVVVAAA!" She raised her arms up as her body broke into tiny pieces.

"ALCINA GO CHECK ON Y/N NOW!" Heisenberg told her as she flies to the castle...

*Back at the Castle*

"GIRLS HELP!! Y/N IS INJURED!" Ethan shouted as the girls appeared.

"Oh my—Daniela got grab as many clothes you can find, Bela go to Y/n's bedroom and grab the herbs NOW!" Cassandra order them as they disappeared.

Ethan and Cassandra dragged you to Alcinas bedroom, the two sisters came back and tried to slow down the bleeding.

"I can sense mother, she's here!" Bela said as she vanishes and Daniela went too!

"GIRLS!!!" Alcina came in as her dress is completely torn, with cuts on her arms and her legs she fell to her knees.

"I'll get the Sanguis Virgins!" Daniela quickly vanishes! Bela lifts her mother up, Alcina was severely hurting! Daniela come back with three bottles, just in case Alcina need to drink more.

"Where...is...Y/N!?" She pleads to her two daughters.

"Cassandra and Ethan are with them right now! "Cassandra is going to try to do a spell to stop with the bleeding!" Bela told her, "Mother, you need to rest! Let me and Daniela go see how they are doing!" Bela said as both of them left to see you!

"The bleeding won't stop! I've tried every fucking incantation in here, nothings working!" Cassandra was getting pissed, Bela and Daniela both came in and seeing the bleeding was still going on!

"TRY SOMETHING ELSE! I AM NOT LETTING THEM DIE!" Ethan shouted as he tried to stop the bleeding! Marie came in and saw Cassandra with your book.

"Let me see the book!" Marie reads it and sees that Cassandra's missed a part in the spell, "M'Lady Cassandra, you can't do this spell...it has to come from someone that Y/n loves and that person has to love Y/n back too!"

"that...would be...me!" Alcina walks in as she limps over to you, "i am...not letting Y/n die...on me...I won't!" She rips the book out of Marie's hand and reads the book.

I call the power of love within my life

Heaven and Hell

Good and Evil

I believe in miracles

I believe in love

With every moment I share with you

The love shall grow stronger within me

Radiate from me

Flow towards me

This my love for you...Y/n

You make my days brighter as the sun

My heart arches as you love me