21

"he looks so cute sleeping" bran says staring at louis who fall asleep on Alec's shoulder while watching the movie. Alec rolled his eyes smirking, "c'mon bro he's already mated"

Bran huffs rubbing his eyes he mumbled, "i really liked him alec" his brother smiled sadly at him, "oh bran you'll find someone new too who was that guy taylor? You were texting this morning?"

Bran rolled his eyes, "its not a guy its.... Girl taylor i met her at the front of pack house but when louis and harry were announced as mates she came and introduced herself to me and we ex changed number we're...friend yeah" alec smiles lightly petting louis hair he said, "friends for now"

Before bran could say anything harry broke their front door and came in running, with red eyes shining looking for his soulmate. "What the fuck you can't come in my house un welcomed!" Bran says walking towards harry. Harry pushes bran will all his force making him flying across the room and crashing over the window.

"man what is your problem?" Alec says but harry has already grabbed his neck hard making louis fall from his shoulder, "what the- alpha what are you doing leave him!" Louis holds Harry's bicep.

"How dare you fucking touch my omega i told you you shouldn't be seen in my territory huh" alec was choking as harry throws him across the room too. "Oh my god alph-" before louis could run towards bran and alec harry grabbed him tightly pulling him towards himself.

"Stay here!" Harry said in his alpha voice making louis submit immediately. He looks towards the brothers rubbing their head. "And you bran flynn I, as the pack alpha am kicking you out of my pack for disobeying my orders when i told you its your responsibility to make sure your brother is out of my territory but you didn't listen to me and therefore you're a rogue now no pack no alpha no safety get out of my territory"

"Alpha no-" harry grabs louis putting him over his shoulder and going out louis looks towards bran and alec who were frowning looking at him. "Alpha you can't do that! I was safe with them they didn't try anything i swea- oww" harry spanks his ass hard making him shut up.

"You disobeyed me and lied to me when i told you can't meet those brothers you met them and you lied about going to mall you'll get punished!" Harry puts him in car and drives to the pack house without another word or glance towards the scared omega.

•••

Louis whimpered as harry put him on bed and locked the door and looks at louis with his hands on hips and stern face mow his eyes were shinning black...black

"Do you have anything to say?" Harry asked in dark voice, louis moves back on bed and looked down mumbling, "'m sorry alpha" because of alpha's strong hearing sense harry heard him.

"Well that's not what i wanted to hear but how did he contacted you?" Louis removes his phone from his pocket, "good boy and gimme that phone" harry forwarded his hand and louis handed him it with a pout.

Harry goes and throws the phone out of the window, "Harry! That's my phone" louis yells running towards the window, "well not anymore" harry shrugged, "it was gifted by that human anyways" harry rolled his eyes.

Louis had tears in his eyes, "it was the first gift i got from anyone" harry stares at his face and mumbled slowly, "not last one i promise" louis wipes his nose sitting on bed he sniffed making himself look cuter than ever.

Harry kneels Infront of him grabbing his dainty hands he said, "I'll make it quick okay?" Louis looks at him with a pout and nods, "I'm ready for my punishment i deserve it actually I'm just so dumb i disobeyed my alpha" louis scolded himself harry chuckles stroking his cheek he said,

"I'll spank you really quick i promise it won't hurt much just enough to teach you a lesson" louis blushes looking down, "isn't that punishment used for kids?" Harry chuckles and says, "you're my baby omega" louis blushed deep red and harry cleared his throat quickly sitting on the bed and pulling louis over his lap he rubbed it over louis' jeans cladded ass.

"You ready omega?"

"Yes alpha" louis shut his eyes and waits for the first hit, and harry hits louis' butt watching it jiggles after it, "oww" louis hide his face in Harry's thighs and harry continued giving him his punishment till he was satisfied louis has learned his lesson.

"My good omega" after a omega does something for his alpha or is being good for his alpha its his alpha's job to appreciate anf praise his omega cause that's how it is and that's what harry did....praised his omega for taking his punishment so well.