Chapter 38

A  super long chapter ahead for my  readers. Please click the star button and comment down your thoughts

Target votes 125 complete it soon and next chapter will be yours soon !!

Chapter dedicated to my dear friend  FatemaKhanom1 . I hope you got what you wanted .

Third person POV

"You go " naksh pushed Ved forward who narrowed his eyes and step back .

"No you go " Ved pushed naksh forward while naksh give him his puppy eyes .

" Please last time you go " naksh said pleading him while everyone was looking at them amusement .

" why should I go yaar you always make mistake and then push me forward to cover " Ved said folding his hands while naksh sighed .

" Sammy you go , mom won't deny you " naksh said pushing sammy shoulder who was looking at her phone

" Maut aayi hai kya meri , chal be ( I don't want to die this soon, so backoff)" sammy said flipping her hairs while naksh sighed and look for some alternative.

Currently after the lunch they all were ready for explore udaipur , but the main obstacle was how to go . All the cars were under akshara surveillance and she have strictly ordered andrew to not let naksh out of the palace premise . So here they are deciding who will go and ask her permission .

Krishi while holding her toto bag was looking at three of them who were arguing like kids and wasting time as she was eager to go and do boating .

" Papa we are getting late " krishi shouted making three of them shut their mouth and look at her .

" Do Inky pinky ponky . The one who will be out he will go to dadi " krishi said while everyone smiled at her suggestion .

" best idea the one who will get the turn will go and get the keys . " sean said while everyone nodded .

"Okay let me do . Stand he circle , chachu , sammy and papa " krishi said giving her toto bag to keerti and start doing Inky pinky ponky .

" Inky pinky ponky, papa is a donkey ,
Krishi like chocoi , inky pinky ponky " krishi said moving her fingers at three of them while everyone brusted out in laughter except naksh who was fuming in anger listening his daughter words .
He look at keerti who was also controlling her laughter while sean and Daniel were laughing out like monkeys

"Papa your turn " krishi said while naksh was controlling his temper . His daughter had surely done his izzat kachra.

" Papa is a donkey , seriously krishi who taught you this " naksh said while krishi pointed at the person behind and naksh was fast to turn and look at the traitor who was giving nonsense lessons to krishi .

" Sammy " naksh yelled moving forward while sam was quick to hid behind keerti.

" I swear it got slip out of my mouth. I did'nt taught her she just made the rhyme and don't be this angry . She just said truth Papppu " sammy said flipping her hair while everyone were laughing .

" Tu idhar aa rukh ( you come here first )" naksh said folding his sleeves while sammy was hiding behind keerti making her shield as she know naksh will not come near her if she is behind keerti .