Epilogue - B

Here is the next Epilogue, I am adding an overview of timeline, in case if anyone feels confuse ...

Jan 14, 2012 -  Story started from Arush's 1st birthday (Prologue)
Jan 14, 2013 -  Story ended with Arush's  2nd birthday (Last chapter 102)
So basically I have shown a whole year of Arnav & Khushi's life with other characters involved  :)

March 2013 – London Fashion Show, for which Khushi was the team lead (Last chapter 102)
July 2013 – NK and Naina got married (mentioned in Epilogue A)
August 2013 – Aarav was born, sharing Arnav's birthday (mentioned in Epilogue A)
September 2013 – Arnav and Khushi went to Greece for their first wedding anniversary (Last Chapter 102)
November 2013 – Payal and Akash's wedding (Epilogue – A)

Now moving forward ...

----------   January 2014   -  Goa

Their cars made a turn and came upon a red brick pathway and the white structure building came into more focus, stood majestic and glinted in the afternoon sun. "Emerald Regency Hotel & Beach Resort" ... Arnav's very own hotel & resort finally in the completion stage after the diligent hard work of 2 years.

Khushi was in awe of her surroundings, huge palm trees lined on both side of the red brick pathway leading up to the entrance of the hotel

Khushi was in awe of her surroundings, huge palm trees lined on both side of the red brick pathway leading up to the entrance of the hotel. The lawns trim immaculately and flowers were blossoming in their neat bushes. The cars stopped at the lobby entrance and they all came out ... the Raizadas including Nani, Mamaji, Mamiji, Arnav, Khushi with Arush, Akash and Payal, Anjali and Rahul with their son Aarav. Khushi's parents and Buaji.
While planning for Arush 3rd birthday, Arnav suggested it to celebrate it at his new resort as he  wanted to show his family the resort before they open it to public in June this year and as they discuss further it turn into a mini vacation, inviting their close friends Aman, Lavanya, NK, Naina and Rohan (on Khushi's insistence) as well. Akash had invited his best friends Manav, Sania with their daughter Sarah. Khushi had invited Aashima, Divya and Poonam as well but they could not make it. Divya and Poonam had prior family commitments while Aashima had to be in US to take care of meetings as Rohan was coming to Goa so one person had to stay back, for which Aashima was not very happy.

The manager was waiting for them with his team. He came forward and greeted Arnav and his family and friends and they all move inside the lobby.