EMERGENCY

Late at night, Theodore's phone rang. Seeing it was an unknown number, he was a bit confused. This number was kept only for family and the very few close friends that he had. He didn't know why, but he had a bad feeling about this.

"Hello." Theo answered.

"Th... Theo." Anna said panting from the other side. With her voice, it was obvious that she was exhausted.

"Anna! What's wrong love? And why are you calling me from an unknown number?" Theo stood up immediately, using the tracker he placed on her phone and car he planned to locate her. But his thoughts were cut off by her next words.

"I was trapped by a few people. They seemed professional. My phone was seized and my car has been punctured. I somehow ran away but I'm not sure where I am. Right now, I'm in an empty street and am calling you from a payphone." Anna answered trying to control her panting. She didn't have much time. She was loosing blood and was sure that she wouldn't be conscious for long.

"What!" Theodore felt as if his soul had left his body. His face paled with fright and his mind numbed.

"Lis....listen to me love. My father has put a tracker on the necklace I'm wearing. All my siblings have one. I can't reach him right now and I don't have much time. I'm loosing blood. Contact my family now and come find me. I don't... I don't think I can hold oon for long." Anna's vision started blurring. She knew quite a bit of self defence but those people were professionals and were much, much more in numbers. She did get away. But not completely intact.

Right now she had two bullet wounds in her abdomen and was sure more than one bones were broken. Actually, Theodore wasn't the first one she called. As soon as she found the payphone, she dialled her father's number. It was automatic body response to call the person she felt most secured around first before thinking of anyone else. And any pampered daughter will feel most safe around her parents, specially her father.

But her father's phone was not reachable and so was her mother's.

"Theo, contact my siblings. They will know what to do. I can't talk anymore." Anna's voice started to slur now. She was very dizzy.

Theo had many thoughts in his mind right now. There was many things he wanted to ask and say. However he could not. Heavens knew that he was born as an indifferent man. There were very few people who could enter his heart. But once one did, they would be forever trapped in his heart. Anna was the only person he has ever had romantic feelings for. In fact, his feelings ran so deep that... That sometimes it's intensity even scared himself.

Now thinking he could loose her....

He will go crazy if something like that happened.

He closed his eyes to calm his chaotic emotions. This isn't a time to loose yourself. It's time to support her. Thinking this he finally said a few words, in low but dangerous voice. "Find someplace safe to hide before you loose consciousness. I'll be there as soon as I can."

A small smile formed her lips. "Okay. I'm going." Anna replied weakly before hanging up and dragging herr body somehow into the extremely narrow alley between two buildings. She had to turn sideways to fit herself despite being on the thinner side now. She still pulled herself as deep as she could before she lost consciousness.

The Theodore called immediately afterwards was not Oliver but Angela. The reason was quite simple, Anna was hurt and Angela will be of more help than Oliver right now.

"Hello." Came a crisp but sweet voice from other side of the phone. It was obvious that the owner of the voice was very busy but was still petient enough with the random caller.

Damn, I don't why but this future sister-in-law of mine gives me a very off kind of a feeling.

Theodore thought before he hurriedly informed Angela. "Angela, this is Theodore. Something very bad happened."

Angela froze on the other side of the phone before squeezing out the words. "What happened?"

Though she asked that, her hands was already moving on her phone to open the tracking app all their phones had. Since it was Theodore who called, something was wrong with Anna. They lived a high profile life and the life of a judge's family wasn't exactly safe. This is why the 'P' necklace that each of the family member wore had a tracking device on it. Only the family members knew of this and could use it to track each other at times of emergencies. She didn't even tell the Collins about it. Of course, this tracker was used only at times of emergencies to respect their privacies.

"Anna was attacked." Theodore said. Angela paused for a second before continuing what she was doing.

She had a lot of calls coming in daily and keeping the entire phone next to her ears all the time was troublesome so she had the habit of using bluetooth when she talked. This was why despite talking to Theodore, she was still using her phone.

Within seconds she found out Anna's current location and shared it not just with Theodore but also with the rest of her family before clicking on the red button with said "EMERGENCY".

Immediately, the rest four family members' phone started blasting with an alarm like that of a police syren. Even Mr and Mrs Parish whose phone was on flight mode started ringing. Their faces paled as they quickly took their phones which wrote "EMERGENCY ANNA: XXXX" which gave her coordinates to them as well. Ignoring the emergency meeting and everything, the entire Parish family ran to their cars to the given coordinates.

This was actually a special app thee used the country's special security system. As long as the emergency button was pushed, not just the Parish family but also the nearest police station would be notified. One of the little perks of being the chief justice of an entire country.

By the time Angela got there, apart from the police who were searching the entire place, she also found the figure of a man frantically searching the entire place. His usual elegance and domineeringness were all gone. What remained was a frantic man desperately searching for his other half. His forever neat and clean appearance was now completely disheveled. She was daring enough to say that the number third on the most hot man around the world in Forbes' list at this moment looked like a madman.

In fact... Angela felt a twinge of jealousy from Anna right now. After all, finding a man like this was not just good luck... It was crazy luck. She turned inside her car and brought out a rather big first aid box with her.

She ran it across the entire place, before moving towards a specific place. They have lived together since childhood. Who better than her knew where she would hide herself so that only a family member could find her.

Everyone was confused when they saw the famous Miss Angela Parish walk into a random direction without even asking anyone about her sister. Then their confusion increased as they saw her keep the medical box in her hands on the ground and squeeze into an extremely narrow alley where except cats and dogs, only someone as petite as her could enter.

Then under their confused looks, she dragged out the person they were trying to find all this while. Anabeth Carlin Parish laid unconscious in her elder sister's arms as she started with the medical procedures almost instantly to minimize the damage already done on her sister.

A/N: Guys plot twist next. Why don't you tell me what do you think it will be? 😉😉😉.