Flirty friends

Harry and I went to play tennis with Habbs and Miles. Girls vs boys and we crushed them. Habbs and I won by a long shot.

"We are the winners. You are the losers." Habbs kind of sung as we celebrated.

"Why are we so bad?" Miles asked Harry rhetorically.

"In the future, there will actually be a Habbs hill, not a Henman Hill." Habbs joked with a straight face.

"That sound so lame." Harry mocked. "Yeah, I mean, you guys in tennis-wear obviously look great."

"Yeah." Miles agreed. "I'm not gonna lie, those skirts are really short though."

"They are skorts though." I defended my design as the tennis skirts were from my collection.

"We did it to distract you so we'd win." Habbs joked.

"That's it!"

"I know! That's why we were crap at this game!"

"Oh god, but no, Sri Lanka was absolutely awesome, wasn't it?" Harry grinned.

"No, it was so good." I agreed.

"Like, it's good to be here, playing tennis and everything, but, cor, I wish we were back there." Harry said.

"I miss it already." Habbs added. "It was so fun. It was food that we got Liv out there as well."

Harry nodded slightly. "Yeah, I know. I feel like... yeah, I think she knows what she needs to do now."

"It's whether she'll go through with it." I commented.

"I've known Liv for years and I have never, ever seen her that vulnerable and emotional before." Harry stated.

"Neither have I." I agreed. "I think that's the worst place she's been."

"I would not want to be in her shoes right now." Habbs said.

"So Habbs what's gonna happen with you and Sammy now you're back?" Harry questioned.

"I don't really know. I mean, I did kind of think it was, like, a holiday, little bit of fun, but he's shown quite a lot of interest since we've been back."

"Obviously Sammy's my best mate so I don't want to throw him under the bus, but he has told me multiple times that he genuinely really fancies you." I told her.

"So how many missed calls do you get on a daily basis?" Harry joked.

"I've already had three calls."

"Today?!" Harry gasped at her. "We've just landed."

Miles pretended to check his watch. "It was 15 hours ago."

"I think it's really cute though."

"It is cute." I agreed with Habbs. "You do it as well Harry. Whenever we aren't together I'll get random messages from him being like: thinking of you. Or like: I've done whatever so we can do whatever later." My phone started ringing. "Sorry, it's Binky, I will be back in a minute."

"Tell her I say hi." Harry smiled.

"Of course." I stepped away to answer it.

Digby asked Harry to meet him and Harry asked me to go with.
"Hello." Digby nodded at us as we walked over.

"Alright mate?" Harry shook his hand. "I got your message."

"Yeah, mate, no, I just basically wanted to talk to you. I didn't really want to beat around the bush about anything, so..."