before you read

This note is just a small reminder to all the people who are going to read this book. First things first, thank you so much for giving this book a chance. It means a lot to me.

But before you begin, let me warn you of few things;

•The female protagonist is going to take stupid decisions which might get on your nerves.

•You might probably be hating her at some point for her thought process and the way she behaves.

It was all intentional because I was just tired of reading about the protagonist, especially the female protagonist being the goody two shoes, always kind, always perfect and always understanding ones.

•I wanted a character of mine to be flawed and human. She does makes mistakes but that's just the part of her. She's imperfect and that's her.

I'm pointing this out because, I get tired of reading all the hate comments for Marwa. But I really do understand your emotions and thoughts. She deserves it at that point of the chapter maybe. But a warning for the future readers wouldn't hurt. Haha.

•So I request you all, please don't be too harsh in the comments. I know it's directed towards the characters but it's I who gets the notifications. There will be days where I'll be going through a tough time and those comments just makes me want to take this book down sometimes. I know this is too much to ask for. I'm probably taking away your freedom of expression or something like that. It's just a request you guys. I know I'm too bad with this criticism thing. But please be kind in the comments.

If you are still going ahead with this book. Thank you very much.

I hope you have a great time reading this story <3