Part 42.

Elizabeth

It's been 2 days and I hate it here, I spend my time in the tree house that the boys don't go up into.  I only attend meals if I'm hungry, other than that they haven't tried talking to me.  There was a knock on the door breaking me out of my thoughts,  Sirius walked in with James.  I turned and stood up looking at them.

"How are you?"  James looked away as Sirius asked me.  "Why are you asking?"  The questioned caught them off guard,  they looked like they just saw a ghost.  "Because we want to know how you are feeling."  I scoffed and turned around opening my curtains and window.  "If you cared how I was you would've asked 2 days ago. Now if you'll excuse me, I have things to do." 

I pushed them out of the way walking through the door and into the garden.  As I walked into the maze I heard them calling out my name, making my way out to the maze and I to the treehouse, hopefully losing them and they forgot where it is.

I was peacefully able to read for a couple of hours before a knock on the trapdoor filled the room and it opened,  the head of my older brother and his friend came into view.  
"What do you want?"  James cleared his throat, "yea Prongs tell her what you want."  James glared at Sirius before looking at me,  "mom wants to take you shopping for the Easter Gathering at the Black Manor."  I nodded and gave them a look that told them to leave.

When the trap door closed I got up and put my book on the shelf in its right spot.  I open the he door and began climbing down the ladder and through the maze.  As I walked into the house I was hit by the yelling of my mother, "look at you! You have dirt all over your pants!  Go change so we can get you a dress!"  Rolling my eyes so far I'm pretty sure I could see my brain, I walked up the stairs and out on a white sundress.

As my mother and I apparated to the store looking for dresses and we found some, we also got me some jewellery and shoes to go with the dress.  I was thankful that the trip was over and walked straight up to my room to shower. 

Getting out of the shower, I did my skincare routine, and went to bed not even bothering to eat dinner.  Tomorrow was the gathering and I really wanted it to come so that I could see Reg and the others.

The next morning I ate breakfast and then it was time to get ready for the Easter Gathering at the Black Manor.  I showered and washed my hair, shaving, and washing my face.  I got out dried myself off and sat at my vanity.  I did a simple makeup look and blow dried my hair.  I did my hair and put some flowers in.  I then slipped my robe off and got in my dress doing it up and putting my heels on.

I was beyond excited to see Reg, he sent me a letter that his parents wanted only us two performing on stage,  me and Reg already know what songs to sing

I was beyond excited to see Reg, he sent me a letter that his parents wanted only us two performing on stage, me and Reg already know what songs to sing. The sound of a knock filled my room pulled me from my thoughts. I went and opened my door, Sirius and my brother were standing there. "You ready to go?" I nodded and walked out of my room and down the stairs. Getting in the car and driving the ways, I suggested Flu power or apparating but mother wouldn't let us because it would 'ruin our outfits and hair'. That women gets on my nerves.