Chapter 11

After the show, the three of you made your way to the kitchen to get a snack, silence still following you three. Suddenly you flinched as an explosion went off outside of the base. You moved to look out of the window with your siblings when Vision appeared beside you.

"What is it?" Wanda asked him, not taking her eyes off the fire in the distance.

"Stay here, please." He moved to phase through the wall and check it out. A second later Wanda used her powers to grab a knife and aim it at a man who stood behind you. You all swiftly turned to face the intruder only to sigh at the realization of it being Clint Barton.

"Guess I shoulda knocked." He joked, knocking the knife over so it would drop on the floor.

"Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Wanda walked towards him with her question.

"Disappointing my kids." He answered simply, shooting an arrow in two spots across the room. "I'm supposed to go water-skiing. Cap needs our help. Come on." He grabs her hand and yours as he starts to walk out.

"Clint!" Vision phases back inside the compound as you all freeze, turning to face him. "You should not be here." Vision reminded sternly as he had been put in charge while the others were gone.

"Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit." Clint commented with a slight laugh.

"Please consider the consequences of your actions." Vision urged.

"Okay, they're considered." Clint told him with a nod after pausing for a second. Vision had walked straight into Clints trap which had him caught in a forcefield. "Okay, we gotta go." He urged you all, rushing towards the door with your brother while you and Wanda stayed in place.

"It's this way." Pietro told you both as he looked back at his sisters.

"I've caused enough problems." Wanda spoke quietly with shyness.

"You gotta help me, girls. Look, you wanna mope, you can go to high school. You wanna make amends, you get off your ass. Shit." Clint ran back to give you his short speech when he noticed Vision using the mind stone in his forehead to break the arrows with a laser. He had punched Clint to the floor as he walked over, not happy at the events playing out in the compound.

"I knew I should've stretched." Clint extends his baton and runs back to fight. He swings the stick but Vision phases through it. He goes to punch Vision who turns to a solid metal and breaks the baton as it hits him. He grabs Clint in a head lock and holds him there, taking all air from the mans lungs.

"Clint, you can't overpower me." Vision reminded with statement.

"I know I can't. But she can." Clint looked to Wanda who now had a ball of energy in her hand, standing slightly in front of you.

"Vision, that's enough. Let him go. I'm leaving." She stated.

"I can't let you." Vision told her. She controlled the stone, phasing Clint out of Visions hold and dropping Clint to the floor to gasp for air. "I'm sorry." She tells the android.

"If you do this . . . they will never stop being afraid of you." Vision tells her as she forced him down to the floor, it crumbling beneath him.

"I can't control their fear, only my own." She stated, pushing him through the many floors of the compound. Her and Clint both look down the large hole to see that Vison was too far down to be spotted.

"Well that solves that problem" Pietro stated with a calm shrug.

"Oh . . . come on. We got one more stop." Clint tells you as he moves out with both of your siblings.

"Y/n?" Wanda stopped, noticing you weren't following them.

"Come on y/n" Pietro sped over to you and grabbed your hand.

"I can't" you tell him sadly. "I need to do what's right to protect our family"

"Y/n, we don't have time for this. We are your family so just come with us" Pietro urged.

"They will tear us apart" you countered sadly.

"No, you have already done that" he stated back.

"Just leave her" Wanda sighed, knowing you wouldn't change your mind. She gave you a small nod and your brother sent you a glare as he left with the others.

~~~

"Y/n, where are the others?" Natasha returned to the compound to find you alone in your room.

"They left with Clint" you filled her in.

"You didn't go with them?" She sat beside you.

"No, I was just trying to keep my family together and do some good"

"You are doing good by signing the accords"

"But my family is being torn apart over it"

"Mine too kid, mine too" she sighed. "But right now we have the chance to stop them. Suit up, we leave in twenty minutes" Natasha told you, standing up and moving out.

—————————————————
Question of the day: what do you think of y/n joining team iron man and going against her siblings?