Great minds

I was working like crazy and completely forgot that it was my birthday week. Harry showed up at my work with a flower bear.

Which was so cute because they weren't real flowers so they wouldn't wilt and die

Harry was making a big deal of my birthday and it did make me feel more special than I ever had before.

"He's really going above and beyond isn't he?" JP chuckled as he stopped by my office and I told him everything.

"Do you remember soon after we first met and I told you about the one that got away? That was Harry."

"Are you serious? So you have been into him for a long time."

"Honestly didn't think that we'd ever really be in contact again let alone him flying halfway around the world just to surprise me for my birthday."

"That's why he's going all out now. He already set the bar so high." He chuckled.

"Yeah, he set the bar so high he's never gonna be able to stop it."

"Unless he proposes."

"Don't even." I jokingly hit his arm. "How are you anyway?"

"I'm good. Working out loads, obviously spending as much time as possible with India." He smiled. "I'm glad Binky and I ended the way we did because we're not just co-parents we're best friends."

"I'm glad you ended how you did as well because I got to keep my brother." I hugged him. "Seriously though, you two are such amazing parents."

"Thank you. I'm glad I've still got my little sister as well. So are you gonna be throwing another big party for your birthday?"

"I honestly don't know. Harry's sorting everything out and he's done a bunch of stuff to throw me off."

"Like what?"

"Like asking for the keys to my country house but then asking about venues around london and stuff. He's just making sure that I have no clue what he's actually planning."

"But you hate surprises."

"No, I love surprises it's just nobody can ever pull them off with me. I always figure it out. It's a curse."

He laughed. "I've never seen you so happy."

"I've never been so happy. I honestly think he might be the one but don't tell anyone I said that because you're the only one I've told."

He grinned. "I have to admit, I've only seen you guys in person together a couple times, but I think you two are in it for the long run."