🔞18. Preference-ish: Sub or Dom?

so i guess we going down the kinkay route today baybee. Quick FYI for this chapter- will say name, position, and then a little description. Have fun reading and ONLY READING. (also before/if any toxic, gender-rule-abiding people come after me and decide to tell me that they're all men and therefore must all dominate women and male subs are weak- 1, this is MY opinion- and 2, fuck off because sub men exist and can be as hot as dom men)

Also yes, most of these are switches, but that's because they all talk about being dominant in bed I stg they have some sub in 'em

Ethan: Switch
Ethan often boasts in front of his friends about how he's quite outgoing in bed, but that's just a facade he puts up in front of his friends. He knows that while in bed, he may top you sometimes- you also likes topping him, and he enjoys it! He enjoys the feeling of being putty in your hands and having the way his night goes in your hands.

Harry: Sub, sub, sub.
Harry is DEFO a sub. Harry likes being dominated in bed the majority of the time. He realised he enjoyed subbing on one of his first experiences with a dominant woman. Harry enjoys being a sub top whilst bring bossed around, yet also enjoys being a bottom sub.
*an edit was made to Harry's part bc I said something he stated he is uncomfortable with*

JJ: Switch
JJ is MAINLY a dominant- enjoys overpowering and pleasuring women, but he also occasionally enjoys stepping down, and- like Ethan- allowing a women to overpower and RUIN him. 

Josh: Dominant.
Josh is a straight dominant who loves hardcore railing and just... Well, dominating a partner. Something tells me he's also WAY more kinky than the rest of the boys, yk what I mean...?? (If Freya ever comes across this, i would like to apologise and also ask if I have been accurate with the kinky part- not in comparison to the boys but yk, is he a freaky don...? Fuck, i should just stop and save any dignity i have left)

Simon: Honestly doesn't talk about sex enough for me to be able to make judgement... Tbf, I feel like he doesn't even enjoy the idea of having sex, or seeing a partner inappropriately. Get what I'm saying?

Tobi: I'm sorry, but our local Christian, Tobi, don't deserve to be talked sex about... Honestly I'd give him a mix of Simon and Josh's dynamic. He doesn't enjoy the thought of being inappropriate with someone, but if he's particularly close, he'd be ONE FREAKY GUY. Anyways. Dom.

Vikk: Dominant
This is a bit of a weird one, but I think Vik would prefer to dominate instead of sub- despite his tiny, tiny height (lmao who'm i kiddin i'm shorter than this guy). Probs likes dominating kisses tho, and doesn't high sex drive.

Callux: Dom
Okay, Callux is probably dom- but a soft soft dom. As in, he isn't too sadistic or a masochist- but he isn't vanilla, either. He likes seeing a partner happy and enjoying in the ecstatic way, rather than the one whereby they have tears running down their face. This man is no CORPSE Husband.

Calfreezy: Switch(?)

I feel like on one night stands and first times, Freezy prefers to be dominant just to show he's more manly and "alpha" (🤮) but with someone he likes dearly, he'll be open and say he prefers subbing. Big sub energy with people he's comfortable with.

Yeah so that was weird... 

AAAANYWAYS, write some "I agrees" or "I really disagree" and add a little why to each person because you know- id be interested to see your opinions.

Also feel free to leave requests for smuts which can be based off these, or more things I can do preferences for!

You better fuckin' follow and vote if you enjoyed because I rely on numbers for stable mental health, 
    Grac :))