Chapter 4 - What Year Is She?

Word Count :  3400

"Is it true... that Kyo-kun is here? My name is Ka... Kagura Sohma." Kagura mumbles.

"Kyo-kun is here wrestling with some chives right now. May we help?" Tohru says.

Hearing this she comes out from behind the tree and makes her way over before running inside the house.

"Kyo-kun!" she calls out

"She's really cute." Tohru mumbles.

It took me a moment to remember who Kagura was. Even though I have not met most of the Sohma's beside Yuki, Kyo, Shigure, Akito and Hatori and Kureno, I still knew who they were and their names. I have heard a few stories for each of them and from what I have heard of Kagura is true, Kyo wasn't exactly safe. Tohru and I follow her into the house.

"Kyo-kun!" She calls out, running into the main room where everyone was.

"Kagura?" Kyo says, I guess he wasn't expecting her to show up.

"Where have you been for four month? Why didn't you tell me..? I missed -" she cries.

"I MISSED YOU!" She yells, stopping the tears and punching Kyo in the face, knocking him through the door. She continues to attack him while yelling. "I WAS WORRIED, YOU JERK." she spins him around in the air.

"Time to replace the doors." Shigure complains "Why is everyone so fond of breaking my house?"

"U-um?" Tohru seemed a little shocked.

"Is he going to be ok?" I ask, having never seen Kagura and Kyo's interactions I was starting to get a little worried.

"Oh, don't worry about it. That's just how Kagura expresses affection. You know how little kids harass people they like? Same thing here."

"Talk about tough love." I mumble.

"But she seems to have completely changed personality." Tohru says still in shock.

"She gets like that when her emotions are running high. Especially with Kyo. she may not act like it but she is two years older than us." Shigure tells her.

"And she's part of the zodiac." I add.

"I knew it! What year is she?" Tohru asks, snapping out of her daze.

"Why don't you watch and try to guess." Shigure suggests.

The two look over at them. "I have the feeling that his life is in danger." Tohru says.

"Yeah me too." I agree. I guess Kagura had enough because she stopped beating him up when he landed on the ground.

"Kyo-kun, tell me this isn't happening? You're all beat up. Who did this terrible thing?" She complains as she hugs him.

"That would be you." Shigure answers.

---

We were all sitting around the table and Kyo was sitting in the doorway. Tohru lets out a sneeze as a small gust of wind blows into the room.

"Bless you." Yuki says .

"It's cold here." Tohru comments.

"Yes it is." I agree. Because Kagura had thrown Kyo through the door the wind was now given free passage into the house making it colder than it should be.

"I'm sorry. I was so happy to see Kyo again. I forgot to hold back my enthusiasm." She apologies before looking at Kyo. "But it is partially your fault. You disappeared for four month and didn't even call me."