thirty-seven; anchors

this chapter is choppy, sorry!
also, kennedy is like always eating i have no idea why LMAO

this chapter is choppy, sorry!also, kennedy is like always eating i have no idea why LMAO

chapter thirty-seven
there never was a doubt, baby hush your mouth
anchors

━━━━༺❀༻━━━━

Dear Diary,

It's been a month now since I totally kicked ass and Scott & I became Alphas. Okay, technically I'm this thing called Partenaire Lycan. But that is literally not the point.

To catch up, Stiles and I have been hanging out all month. Ive been trying to plan for my Halloween party, until I realized I won't be able to have it because Dad sucks. So now, I'll have to stick to scary movie date night with Stiles. Which is, fine, wink wink.

Lydia, Allison, and I have been hanging out as much as possible too. With all of us having developing romantic lives, it's been kind of difficult. We made it to Homecoming (where I did win as Homecoming Queen with Lydia as co-queen cause we refused for anything different and Homecoming King was so 2005, why can't two girls be queens together?). However, I already told Allison we could share a birthday party in January. It'll be her big 18th birthday, and I'll be 17. Crazy, right? We've known her for 9 months now, and so much has happened. Her and Scott, werewolves, hunters, druids, me and Stiles. She was my best friend, even in such a short amount of time.

Kennedy slammed her diary shut, looking up as Peter handed her a glass of water. She smiled kindly, standing up. Peter held up his fists, and Kennedy smirked as her eyes turned red. The father and daughter began to combat one another. They were both good, extremely good.

"I'm an Alpha now, RAWR!" Kennedy shouted jokingly as she threw a fist at Peter.

Peter grabbed her wrist, pulling her backwards. "Bunny, when I said I'd help with training, jokes were not apart of it, I'm pretty sure." He said sarcastically.

Kennedy sighed, tossing her hands down to her sides. "Sorry, I thought we were having normal Father Daughter time." She mumbled. Kennedy had been staying at Lydia's for a while now. After Derek left, Kennedy stayed with Stiles for a few days before going and staying with Lydia and her mom.

"Well, we're trying to train you," Peter explained. "You're an Alpha. From both Valet's and from Hale's. People will be threatened by your strength."

The youngest Hale shrugs. "Good thing I'm explicably charming." She says with a grin. Peter rolls his eyes, walking away. "I gotta get to school, I'll see you later." She said as she grabbed her bag.