94. LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME (pt.1)

Thank you for reading, voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading list. 😍💕

*loooooooong update ahead*

Above pic is edited by me🥺👉🏻👈🏻

Let's begin!!! 🥺😭💔🤧
Advance virtual hugs🤗🤗🤗

***---***---***---***---***---***

All were going to Mew's resort. Except Off, everyone was excited for this meet.... But no one would even thought in their dreams that.... This meet won't be as good as they thought.

At Mew's resort,

" I'm so so excited to see OffGun proposal!!! I'm so happy for them. " Said Gulf happily. Mew nodded happily and they both went inside the resort and sat on couch.

" This place always reminds me of our crazy love. " Said Mew and chuckled.

" Hahahaha I remember you kidnapped me and took here. Whenever we have fight you always take me here. " Said Gulf and giggled.

" Can't help it..... You always makes me a beast! " Said Mew and pulled Gulf close to me.

" Yeah that much beast who have no heart and mercy in his heart and looove to kill people just to have what wished for. " Said none other than Off while entering with a team of cops. Anna was standing behind  Off.

" What do you mean by this? " Asked Mew. Off chuckled darkly and shook his head.

" Nothing, just a bad joke. Where are they? " Asked Off. Gulf laughed loudly as he thought Off was cracking joke but Mew was getting a wrong vibe here.

" They are on the way. Mild texted me they will be here soon. " Said Gulf. Off nodded and told Mew and Gulf to sit on couch and keep roaming here and there to wait for Mild, Champ and Gun to come.

And finally.... They reached there.

" Papiiiiii!! Where the hell were you??? Do you have any idea how worry I was for you? Cant you even call me for once? " Asked Gun. Off tried to make his feisty kitten calm.

" Baby, let's talk about this later and sit there. Everyone settle down. " Said Off. Mild and Gulf shared a smile as they were really happy that Off is going to propose Gun but who knows this smiles are going to be snatched soon.

" So..... There is something me and my assistant want to tell you all about. And for this I needed everyone here that's the reason I called you here. Also the reason I called you all here was a lie. I want to tell something. " Said Off. Everyone nodded and keep looking at Gun with a smile as Gun was dumbfounded.

" Let me start with the truth as I don't want to waste a single second as well. So... As I'm an investigating officer, Mild had told me to investigate about Milly's death culprit. " Said Off and keep looking at Mew and Champ. Mew and Champ eyes wide in damn shock and they shared a scared look. Off smirked.

" So? Any progress? Did you came to know who did this? " Asked Mild. Off nodded and sighed.

" Sadly I came to know everything. I repeat everything. " Said Off while looking at Champ and Mew. Mew gulped hard.

" I'm so proud of you snaily! You are snaily but you did so fast! " Said Mild and Gulf giggled. Off sighed.

" Smile and laugh as much you both want to but when I will tell you the names of the culprit, I'm sorry to say these smiles won't last. " Said Off sadly. Mild and Gulf face fell in confusion.