Chapter 7

Coach Baker quickly ran over to the two as the crowd murmured wondering what happened

"What happened?!" Coach Baker asked as he bent down to check the girls pulse

"I don't know she just fainted into my arms after she finished" Spencer said with fear in his voice. This wasn't the first time it happened but that never changed the reaction he had.

"Did she drink enough water??" Coach  Baker asked wondering if the girl was just dehydrated

"Yeah she's been drinking wa-" Spencer stopped and thought about it

"What?!" Coach asked as he was fanning the girl

"She's been stressing and when she stresses she eats. Her doctor told her to stop. When she stress eat she cant stop." Spencer said as he sighed

"Therefore she hasn't eaten all day. Come on grab her bag. You can drive her car and I'll bring her to my house." Billy said picking Jaaliyah up.

Of course Spencer knew that Jaaliyah would take the doctors advice the wrong way. The question was, how does Coach Baker know that when they just met him?

In the car was Dillion, Jaaliyah & Coach Baker. Dillion kept trying to wake her up but she wouldn't. Everyone was extremely worried for the teenage girls health.

10 minutes later

Coach Baker carried her into his house with everyone following him. Laura was on the phone with the hospital, Spencer was on the phone with Coop and Shawn, & Shawn was with Tyrone so Tyrone could hear too.

They tried shaking her again and she didn't wake up so the last choice was to pour water on her face.

"come on baby...you gotta fight." Grace mumbled as she poured the cold water on Jaaliyah's face

Once the bucket was empty Jaaliyah still hadn't woken up. Then all of a sudden everyone noticed that she had stopped breathing.

"No no no no this can't be happening" Spencer said pacing around as cries filled the room. Billy checked the girls pulse but it was barely there.

"Okay we got a last option before we lose her...we gotta do cpr" Billy said as Spencer started cpr since he was the one closest to her. After 5 minutes she still haven't woken up.

Everyone sat on the couch crying & hugging each other, not knowing what to do

In Jaaliyahs head/ heaven
Jaaliyahs Pov

(in your head is for people who aren't big on religion or for people that don't believe there's a God/heaven/hell)

"You gotta wake up."-??? Said

"But I don't wanna wake up! I wanna be here with you why can't you understand that?!" Jaaliyah said whining

Jaaliyah was tired. She was tired of living her awful life. She didn't eat on purpose knowing this would've been the outcome.

Unfortunately, Jaaliyah was still in between the two dimensions. She had a chance to stay alive but she didn't want to.

"I do understand Jaaliyah but there are people who need you down there and it's not your time yet. Bye sweetheart" she kissed her cheek and wiped away her tears.