thirty one.

I was reading you guys' comments on chapter 30 about your kinks and can I just say, Y'ALL ARE WILD😍

-Chapter Thirty One-

The Following day, Taehyung was Once again Sat In His Comfortable leather Chair, His head thrown to the side as he fought the urge to fall asleep. He was Tired; Having Stayed up most of the night completing his Worksheets as Jungkook Napped On the couch beside him. Even Yeontan went to sleep and the Movies continued to play on the TV, but He didn't bother turning them off since it was better then working in silence.

A swift nock on the door broke him out of his sleepy state, and he immediately straightened himself up in his seat, Scratching his head with a silent yawn.

"What is it?"

"Mr and Mrs Kim are here." Hoseok Called from behind the door. "They wish to talk to you." Taehyung Frowned. Not that he didn't love his parents, Because He did. But why were they here? If they wanted to see him, Couldn't they have just waited at his place?

"Right...Send them In." He sighed, Kicking his legs up on the glass table as he leaned back. If he knew his parents, then he knew what to expect. A few seconds later, the door was opened, and the smiling faces of his parents came into view -Well His Mother was smiling, His Father's face was just as Stoic as it Ever was. The two sat down in the seats on the other side of the table and Taehyung threw his head back with a Sigh, trying to find it in his being to cope through his parent's visit.

"Mother, Father. Why are you here?" He mumbled, his eyes fluttering slightly. He was starting to regret his late night.

"Yah! Do We need a reason to see Our Only Son?" His mother pouted, Shaking her head in disbelief as he took in her son's exhausted State. "We should be the one asking you that question. You look exhausted!"

Taehyung shrugged slightly. "Depends. While I Appreciate your company, in some aspect, I'd like to know why you're here." He rose his eyebrow, loosening his tie before crossing his arms. "Well? Care to explain?"

"We Know About Your Relationship." His father spoke bluntly, His voice void of any emotion at all as he stared at his Son. Perhaps he's the one Taehyung got his personality from. He's rough around the edges, but He does Care about those close to him. Taehyung's teeth clamp down on his lower lip, and he slowly lifted his legs off the table to sit normally.

"Let Me Guess." He Chuckled dryly, His voice lacking amusement. "You Don't approve? Even though I'm Twenty Five and Have my own right to love who I want?" He shrugged carelessly, quirking his brow challengingly. "Sorry, But I Don't Care If-"

"Don't Take words from my mouth, and don't interrupt." His father warned firmly, Leaning forward with his elbows on the table. "As I Was saying before you rudely jumped to conclusions, We Know Of your relationship. We've Seen the Video of you both on that... website. I must admit, seeing your own son Doing something like that isn't very appealing at all."

Taehyung scrunched his nose, his dark eyes staring straight into his father's, awaiting his next words. "And?"

"And, We Want to Meet the Boy." His Mother finished, smiling brightly as she clasped her hands in Joy. "We wanna meet the boy who Stole our little Raven's Heart!"

Raven. It was a nickname his parents called him throughout his entire life. He never understood How He resembled a Bird, but what could He say? The Name stuck.