Chapter 53

Chiyo pov
My eye twitches, "Naruto I swear if you don't stop moving I'll drop you right now." Yamato grumbles, "Its what he deserves." I chuckle a little, "Oh come on Yamato you got to stay on your toes." He mumbles more under his breath, we finally arrive where the others where passed out. "I don't get it how could they just lay here taking nap when you where in such a bind Sakura."

Sometimes I wonder if Naruto has anything in that brain of his, "Naruto, Sakura put them to sleep." Kakashi-nii shifts Karin a little, "Also Sakura don't forget these guys where going to help you so apologize when you wake them up all right." Naruto hops off my back and walks towards them, "Listen Naruto please be gentle when you wake them up." But instead he lays down next to them, "I'm still sick..."

I move a little of to the side as Sakura begins to wake the others up, "Sakura can you take a look at this." I glance at his tongue and notice what Sai's talking about the curse mark Danzo placed on his anbu members.

"Its true Sai, Danzo is dead I watched his final moments myself." All attention falls back on me, "Wait but isn't that guy one of the elders of the village who killed him?" I look over at Kiba, "Sasuke did."

"Just hold on why would Sasuke kill him." I tilt my head a little, "Lets just say that Danzo did some really messed up things towards the Uchiha Clan. And he was a traitor to the village in more ways than one." Kiba growls a little, "That still doesn't explain why Sasuke killed the guy and why you just let him!" I run my fingers threw my hair, "Look Kiba you can stay here pouting all day but I have to get back to the village and start organizing things. Big things are going to be happing really soon, some none of us are ready for it."

He looks at me puzzled, "What the hell are you talking about now?" I pause, "Look just don't worry about it for now. Someone just wake up Naruto and lets get going back."

He grumbles and does what I ask, soon I'm walking next to Kakashi-nii as the others make fun of Naruto. "I know what your thinking Karin." She looks over at me startled, "W-What?" I knew Kakashi-nii was listening in to or conversation but I didn't care, "Naruto and Sasuke there complete opposites of each other but there bestfriends. Sasuke's chakra is getting darker and colder while Naruto's is warm and light." She looks at me quietly, "Your chakra is like a perfect balance of the two....."

I hum, "That sounds about right just like Naruto I care about my friends and comrades. But as soon as you betray me or try to hurt the ones I care for depending who you are I will make you regret it." She shivers a little, "Say Hokage-sama..." I roll my eyes a little, "You think you can take her for a bit."

I sigh and we both stop for a moment, and I shift Karin on my back holding her up by her thighs. Her body was tense at first, "You know you don't have to be so tense, I'm not going to hurt you."

She relaxes a little and slowly wraps her arms around my neck, as luck would have Sakura decided to look back at the time. She narrows her eyes and slows down a little to where she's walking next to me now.

"Someone's jealous~"

I smirk slightly time for a little punishment then, "Say Karin."

"Ya Chiyo." I smile slightly, "Your hairs pretty." She hides her face in my shoulder, "T-Thank you." Awe she's shy how adorable, "What's with the stutter?" Karin mumbles something but its muffled by my shoulder, "What I can't understand you?"

"I said your the first person to complement my hair baka." I frown a little, "Well I like it okay don't let people put you down because of it." Sakura huffs and picks her pace back up shoving Lee and Kiba out of the way. "Your not what I expected at all." I glance at her and notice the tint of pink on her cheeks and hum a little, "Well Karin all I can tell you is never judge a book by its cover."

(Time skip)

After we arrived at the village I hand Karin back to Kakashi and body flicker to the old mans chakra who was with my Touchan. "Oh Chiyo you ba-." I cut them off, "We need to have a council meeting now." I flare my chakra and frog appears in front of me kneeling, "You summoned me?"

"Summon all council members immediately." Touchan and the old man both put there hands on my shoulder and I teleport us to the council chamber.

"I take it the summit didn't go well." I sigh, "I'll explain everything when all the members get here Touchan its...a lot to take in." He nods and takes a set to my right while gramps takes a seat to my left, finally the other council members get there and begin to tell them what had happened during the summit.

It takes a lot for us to move past Danzo's death and I can tell the news made gramps a little sad. After the meeting and asking them to gather list of all shinobi along with platoons to get ready for battle I can finally leave.

It was dark outside and almost everyone had turned in for the night, I locate Sakura's chakra signature and smile a little. I body flicker up to grandpa first head and cross my arms over my chest, "This is my spot you know." She jumps a little turning quickly towards me, then she glares and looks away.

"Are you mad with me." She crosses her arms over her chest and turns back around towards the village. I walk up behind her and turn her around, "Are you mad because I told Karin I thought her hair was pretty?" Sakura grumbles and I smirk, "Someone jealous?"

She shoves me lightly, "You wish baka." I hold my hands up in surrender, "Alright well if you wont tell me why your angry with me I guess I'll just go talk to Karin...."

She grabs a fist full of my cloak, "Like hell you will." I chuckle and place my hands on her hips, "You punishment for acting so reckless with Sasuke." Her eyes widen then she looks down guilty, "I'm sorry." Letting go of my cloak she wraps her arms around my neck, "I was pissed at first because you could have died but I guess I'm getting a taste of my own medicine right?"

She leans up and I met her the rest of the way for a kissing her softly, "So Madara declared the 4th Great Ninja War then?" I nod, "He did and now all Villages should be preparing....." She looks at me dead in the eyes, "Promise me will get threw this together Chiyo."

I sigh a little, "Sakura...." She frowns, "Damn it Chiyo you promise me that you won't die. I know you want to protect everyone but I don't think I can handle you dying a third time and it being permeant."

"You know you can't promise her that kid..."

"I promise you will get threw this okay and then I can take you on that proper date."

She snuggles into my shoulder and I pull her closer to me squeezing her slightly, I might of just lied to her but she doesn't need to know that. I also need to speak to Karin by myself so she can tell me where Sasuke might be. That stupid emo duck is gonna pay a little more for trying to hurt Sakura, plus its kind of funny seeing her jealous.

"She'll beat the hell out of you when she finds out your trying to make her jealous on purpose."

"And it will still be worth it."