55. Luna's Boyfriend

Lily's POV:

Everything was almost back to normal, when ghost Fred appeared in our common room with a nervous smile on his face.

"Oh, hey kids. Glad to see you all together. But, James, I think... you might wanna go down there and-"

"Something wrong?" He asked, sitting up next to me.

"Well..." Ghost Fred touched the back of his neck and looked at all of us. "Your brother is...choking... you sister's boyfriend."

We all got up at the same time.

"Her what?!" Was James' first reaction.

"Since when does she has a boyfriend?" Fred asked, already looking pissed.

"How about we discuss that later? You know... after we make sure Albus won't be going to Azkaban for commiting a murder?"

"Since when does she has a boyfriend?" James quickly opened the painting to exit the common room while we all followed him behind.

Ghost Fred showed us the way -towards the Hufflepuff house- while the screaming of a boy and a girl got louder.

"Let him go!"

Is that... Luna?

We made a one last turn to the right to see Albus pinning a boy to the ground while Luna stood next to them, trying to push Albus away.

"Oi!"

Fred's call made all of them turn and look at us, which gave me a chance to give a quick glance at the poor boy on the ground.

Roxanne and I quickly ran over to pull Albus away while Teddy helped the boy up.

"Albus! What the hell is going on?" James asked, watching Albus clean his shirt, out of breath.

"She..." he inhaled deeply. "And him... they were... he was chewing her face!"

"That is called kissing you bloody idiot!" Luna yelled and I walked towards her since no one was standing next to her.

"You're not allowed to do that either!"

James held up the boys chin and took a good look at him.

From where I stood, I could see the boys straight blonde hair with blue eyes.

"Huh," James muttered and reached for his wand so I quickly pulled him towards me.

When the boy was free from everyone's hold, he quickly made his way towards Luna.

"James, don't be a fool! You're not hexing the poor kid!" I tried to get his wand from his hand but he held his arm up so I couldn't reach it.

"Why not? Blondes and gingers don't match anyway!"

When I realized there was no hope from James, I turned towards the boy.

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you still standing here? Go."

He nodded nervously and ran away while Roxanne had to hold Fred so he wouldn't follow him.

"Luna! Explain yourself!"

Both Roxanne and I let go of boys after making sure he was far away and looked at Luna.

"James, we were kissing! No big deal!"

"It is a big deal!" Albus yelled.

Oh wow, I almost forgot he was here.

"You can't kiss boys!"

I could see her tears, probably from anger.

So I walked towards her and looked at Albus.

"Okay? So what? You want her to kiss girls?"

Albus froze. "No! I mean- not that it's wrong- it's just... ugh, never mind!"

He still looked angry, but I doubt he will talk again.

"You have a boyfriend? Since when?!" Fred asked.

"It's... we just started dating! And now you scared him off!"

"Well that's good! You're too young to have a boyfriend." Jamed nodded as is he was stating an obvious. "Especially kissing."

"But why-"

"No buts. You're grounded!"

"What?! You can't ground me! I'm your sister not daughter!"

"That doesn't change the fact that you are grounded!"

Luna looked like she was looking for the right words while Roxanne, Alice and Teddy was trying to make Albus and Fred leave.

Oof. Family drama is really not my thing... Maybe I should just leave.

"Lily, help me out here! He can't ground me!"

I turned back and looked at her. "How am I suppose to stop-" I was whispering but gave up and looked at James.

"James, don't you think it's a bit... cruel? She is your sister. I mean, you were kissing girls in her age."

He raised his eyebrows and wrapped his arms in front of his chest.

"Yeah, but she's not allowed to kiss any guys."

Luna nudged my arm and muttered a few 'please'

I closed my eyes and sighed.

Fine.

"Why not?"

He didn't answer.

"Why not, James? So, you can kiss whoever you want in whatever age you are. But she is not allowed to? Is it..." I looked up as if I tried to remember the right word. "Is it because she is a girl? So you think boys can do whatever they want, including you, but just because she is a girl, she can't?"

I am going way off the topic but I can see it's working by the look on his face.

"Is that how you treat your own sister? You think this is the right way for her to learn?"

"N-no, it's not that. I just..." he looked at the floor and raised his eyebrows as if he started understanding what I was doing.

Crap!

Okay, I've got one more move.

I stood straight to look more confident. "What I think is that you think that Luna doesn't think of this situation in the right way. Which I disagree. Because I think that you should think of your sister as a thinker who is smart enought to think things through before doing it. And I also think her thinking will lead her to a good future. Don't you think?"

He frowned and looked at me confused. "I do?"

I smiled and clapped my hands. "Excellent! Okay then, Luna. I will see you tomorrow morning. Off you go."

She looked at us with surprise and raised her eyebrows at me.

I whispered "you owe me a big one" as she passed me.

"So... she is not going to kiss him?" James asked confused while I watched Luna disappear after turning left.

I shrugged and we started walking back to the common room. "She will if she wants to- though I didn't like the kid that much..."

"Right?! Oh, I knew you were on my side! His looks are just a... no."