𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎

{A/N : Long Chapter as.. expected}

THIRD PERSON
"Alright, they're gone. Could you let us go now?" Y/N threw her head back.

"Yeah, sure. We'll just let you go." Draco scoffed, "Come on, Crabbe. Let's switch." He spoke to the boy holding Y/N. They carefully swapped, Crabbe now holding Neville.

Such a terrible idea. Crabbe is much stronger than Draco. Also.. Draco is gullible.

"Hey, darling." Draco spoke to her. She stood awkwardly, hating hearing that from someone other than Harry.

"Let us go now, and i'll let you do whatever you want with me." Y/N whispered only for Draco to hear. She stepped back and pressed her backside against his frontside.

Draco slowly let her go, "Maybe we should just- let them go until they return."

The other Slytherins looked at each other but listened to their fellow house member.

Y/N laughed to herself, "Idiot." She muttered under her breath. She spun around and kicked him into the wall, keeping her foot on his stomach. The sudden impact knocked a couple of Umbridge's decorations off of the wall. Draco grunted as his head collided with one of the plates.

The opposing side were quick to shakily point their wands at the girl. Ron and Neville were amazed as Luna smiled brightly.

"Stand.." Y/N snatched all of their wands away with her abilities, holding them all in her palms, "Down." She used her mind to slam all of the against the wall at the same time. Ron, Neville, and Luna sighed gratefully.

"That was bloody amazing, Y/N!" Ron massaged his shoulder.

"Thanks, Ron." Y/N turned to smile at him.

"Please-" Draco began to beg but, Y/N cut him off by pushing her foot deeper into his kidney. Draco felt like he could pass out.

"When I drop my foot, and let go of you three," Y/N started, "you will not follow us, got it?" Draco nodded quickly, "You'll stay here and discuss your miserable lives to each other." She ordered, receiving nods from all of them.

Y/N let them all go and sat their wands on Umbridge's desk, "Thank you-" Draco's words were cut off when Y/N kneed him where his dick should be. He grunted and crouched down, his face displaying pain.

"You're welcome." Y/N smirked happily.

We can't let you leave." Goyle stated and picked up his wand that Y/N carelessly sat down.

"Here- have some candy." Ron offered to them, with a smile. They all idiotically accepted the candy, Draco not included since he was on the floor. After eating the candy, they felt nauseous, "Alright guys," Ron's eyes widened, "It's best if we leave.." He pushed his friends towards the exit, "Now."

⚀ ⚁ ⚂ ⚃ ⚄ ⚅

"There they are!" Neville shouted as Harry and Hermione approached them. They were all running towards each other on the bridge, Y/N panting the most.

"Wow, we should do that more often." Y/N sarcastically breathed out as she slowed down.

"How'd you get away?" Hermione shockingly asked when they got close enough to each other. Y/N was stuck on the fact that Umbridge was gone.

"Well, Y/N seduced Malfoy- she thought I didn't hear but I did- and it worked. Then, Ron gave them all puking pastilles." Ginny ranted to explain.

Harry eyed Y/N, "Well.. it worked." She defended herself with a shrug.

"That was clever, Ron." Hermione praised her husband with a smile. Ron blushed slightly and Ginny grinned at him.