ending B

By popular demand, b is the first one I will write.
———————————
The reminder alarm sounded through the empty rooms, echoing off the glass and repeating itself once again. You didn't know why they couldn't have just sent someone out here to grab you guys or would've resolved this conflict, instead of sending the broadcast to every speaker at an alarming noise level. It's scared the crap out of you, y'know, as you've never been to an airport before, it was just all the more overwhelming. Everybody paused for a moment, giving ms Kim a chance to try and lodge her way through to you.

"Y/n! Please don't leave with them! They exist
To bring harm to you! What about b/n? I know something happened to him, you didn't forget about him did you!" She screamed, kicking at her former family as they tried to cover her mouth, dragging her back, snatching her hair... at least we know it isn't a wig.

Her words made you tense up, like she was holding a gun to your head instead of speaking to you, you did nothing but stare, glare even, f your family had told you she was bad... then she must be bad right? She's lying straight to your face, of course, b/n doesn't even exist! This woman is crazy, absolutely insane, coo coo for coconuts, you guys get the message.  it was similar to something of a fog over your vision, like someone had blown smoke into your eyes, it was just you and ms Kim, your eyes met, and she pleaded you, her mouth was covered now, and she was being dragged by her hair back, so all she could do was send you that hopeful glance.

but as we all know 

this isn't some cliche romance

maybe it was these peoples words finally getting to you, no, it totally was, and you were probably the crazy one for letting it happen, but you had nothing, without them anymore you were no one, you had nothing to live for, or correction, you had nothing to live for, they gave you something to live for, family, they lit that spark in you, they did more than ms Kim could ever do, they gave you a chance. maybe they did finally get in your head, but still, if someone wants to get in both your and their way, they can get trampled on. ms Kim or not,  they are like pests.

you continued your moment of blurry smoke, staring in her eyes, before just deciding that you don't care, who would anyway? and just rag-dolled in his arms, letting our head fall into the crook of his neck while he carried you, he smirked. they won, they really did win, that felt great, satisfaction washed over him, and many other family members, who grabbed at the three. the second you exited the hall, into the foyer of the plane, they showed those pests just how much they would regret crossing them. the gun went off, officer Oikawa, now panicking, had shot three bullets, fumbling with the trigger, he missed all three, you would think that completely surrounded by targets, you would at least hit one. welp, guess what, Officer Oikawa only passed the shooting test by a hair, the tests for authorities here are light oo, so in short, he sucks, bug time.

the last thing you heard before leaving the place, exiting to the hallway, was a carryout of your name, ms Kim again, she screamed it, just once, biting the hand of her former husband and he dragged her by her hair, digging his fingers into his scalp while she screamed and but for him. you spared no glance to her, as the man clutched your head close, tight enough to still remain comfortable, but still keep your form seeing anything that was about to go down, he didn't want that. you took a deep inhale, acting like they weren't there, none of this was happening. 

then you heard another gunshot, quick and quieter than the least, you were too far down the hallway to know what was going on though, and you also didn't care to go back into that chaos, not at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

waiting for the flying death machine to actually fly made you feel jittery, like little tingles running up and down your back, slowly, but surely, members of your family had filed onto the plate, you were surprised that the thing wasn't full by the time all of you had gotten on, but there was still way too much space you were seated in a large seat, big enough that you could probably lie down comfortably, right next to your mother, who had literally fought one of your aunts over it, more of a catfight than anything, she sat right next to t you and held your hand while the pilot an all them patrolled the aisles, announced that the plane would leave shortly, and that they were not expected to have any turbulence on the ride. (which your mother explained was when the plai=ne rocks, you hadn't known that)

as soon as the person announced you would list off of the ground, and you know, fly, the big metal box did just that, it didn't feel necessarily wrong, just not right either, a weird pulling feeling stretched through your body, and you clutched your mom's hand as tight as you could, latching onto her side completely'.  you obliviously went along with whatever she said, when she told you to hold close, or that you should just come and share a seat with her, which you did, at this point you were actually scared, and just went along with it.

and with a sigh, you absentmindedly held onto her for comfort.

with every mile that you flew- you traveled farther and farther away from your life-  your old life, away from the houses you grew up in, away from the people, the diners, the little library, just away.

--------------------------------------------time skip------------------ 2 years--------------------------------------------

you were 17 today, your birthday kinda felt unreal at this point, you couldn't remember any fi them past 15, how funny is that? whenever you'd ask about they just say that you must just have a bad memory, ace went on and explained that it runs in the family, "just look at Slade, he cants remember what he ate for breakfast today", which was true. birthdays were always a big celebration, you didn't really know why, but you'd just figured they were. your memory must be REALLY bad, you can barely remember anything past 2 years ago, just a whole bunch of fuzz and nightmares... odd

this morning your mother had woken you up with a smile, petting your hair and wishing you a happy birthday, sweet, as always, when you'd walked down the large stairway that lead form your oom, there was your entire family waiting, smiling in that wonderful way they always have.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUTTON" they screamed, slightly alarming in the morning, you smiled sleepily, rubbing your eyes. you ran down the stairs and just jumped into your father's arms, in a warm bear hug. in the background both ace and Damien conversed for a moment, confused by the sudden absence of two people, who were usually involved in everything.

"where is grandfather? and grandmother?" the man asked his brother, searching their little cluster for their familiar faces, and finding nothing =, which was confusing, usually, your grandma was on top of everything, seriously, she had specifically stated that she was going to be here, to catch this moment. yet she was nowhere to be found. nor the tall man that had finally grown a few grey hairs

"I don't even know dude, I would've expected her to be getting like 17000 photos"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We did it, we've finally done it" the older woman stared out at the wall, hidden behind many corridors, no one even knew it existed,  shed put all the posters up, and stared at her masterpiece, her husband stood behind her, also staring out at it. each read the words, in bold red text, countrywide searches fr young boys and girls,  Evangeline heart, Slade Suarez,  zander kent, axel armorath, many names you could probably recognize. so many families ruined by the power of the fleur's, so many families threatened, so many dead. 

all for this.

and guess what? it was worth it. every life, every hour, every day, every second, they found the final missing piece, you. 

you completed it.

"we've finally created the perfect family"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yall, its been so long since I've updated, and I apologize for that, I had to reset my account because it wasn't letting me post, and every time I would try it would shut down and delete my work, even if id saved it. along with the fact that school started, and I don't have 7 hours to do the same thing over and over again, this ended up coming out so much later than I wanted it too. I'm sorry.

anyway, how do we like it? was it terrible?  I need opinions!!!!!!

thank youall for sticking with this throughout the really terrible fic this is, really, love you guys.

Have the wonderfullest, most wonderful day today!