𑁍 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𑁍

☆

2 hours later, we were all stood in a line facing the fire pit

2 hours later, we were all stood in a line facing the fire pit. All the boys sat down.

Jake goes first, and his speech is cute as he couples up with Liberty again.

Then Liam chooses Millie, then Toby chooses Chloe. Brad chooses Lucinda, meaning it was crunch time. With just the 5 of us left.

Aaron is next, and he throws a bit of a curveball and chooses Kaz. Next is Hugo. And he chooses Faye, and I do hope that they can try and have something.

Meaning there was just me, Rachel and Sharon.

And only Teddy was left to pick.

'I would like to couple up with this girl because from the moment I met her my mind was completely blown by her personality. Everytime I've spoke to her it feels effortless and she always keeps me on my toes. I feel like we've got naughty tension and I'm looking forward to getting to know her more intimately.' I take a deep breath, hoping to god that it wasn't me going home.

'So, the girl I would like to couple up with is............ Mia.'

I breathe a huge sigh of relief, hugging Sharon and Rachel as I go to hug Teddy.

'Thankyou.' I smile.

Then as we sit down, Liberty gets a text.

'Shannon and Rachel. You have not been chosen to be in a couple and are now vulnerable.' She starts and everyone frowns.

'However, only one person will leave tonight. That decision will be made by your fellow Islanders.' My jaw drops, everyone gasping as we stare at the two girls in front of us.

'Shit.' I cover my eyes as Teddy wraps an arm around my shoulder.

We gather round a bit closer together. Discussing for a while as the two girls stand right in front of us.

Then Faye had to reveal who we'd chosen to leave.

'It's been a really tough decision, we didn't want to see either of you guys leave. The person we've chosen to stay in the villa, we truly believe she will find someone in here, she hasn't had the best time but we know her lucks going to change and she'll find the man she deserves.'