Going To The Club - Chapter 20

" I have to meet a friend there " i said putting my seat belt on- excuse me for not wanting to die today.

" who's this friend? "

" my friend Vanessa, i haven't seen her in months "

" why at a bar? "

" because i want to get drunk and find a one night stand " i said sarcastically but i guess he didn't find it funny.

" Lighten up, we're just going to go meet there "

" I'm not taking you to a bar! "

" why not? "

" what do you mean why not? "

" um what i just said, why not? "

" I'm not taking you there "

" fine, I'll go on my own! " I said about to get out of the car.

" I'll tell dad! "

" I'm not scared of him "

" let's call him then " he said pulling out his phone. The fact that he answered on the second ring, couldn't be me.

" What's wrong? Wait, where are you? "

" Don't be mad but- " I quickly took the phone away from him and smiled at the camera.

" i have a favor "

" what are you both doing? "

" nothing, but can i go meet my friend somewhere? " I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes- ah i should be a actress.

" of course "

" Dad shes trying to meet her friend at a bar "

" it's not like I'll be drinking, you can even check me when I get home "

" you're not going to a bar "

" why not? "

" your underage, your only 16 "

" okay but still.. "

" no! "

" if you loved me- "

" answer is still no "

" you're so mean " I said hanging up on him.

" you're going to die for that "

" why you always gotta get people dads involved, you just doing too much "

" well so be it "

" please, you can even go there and watch me "

" I don't want to be in a bar with my 16 year old sister "

" well you can stay outside, that way you won't technically be in with me "

" I'm serious, first time you take a drink you're going home and I'm telling dad "

" you know, for you to be who you are- you're a total snitch " that being a mafia boss. I saw him tense- ooh i got this.

" what do you mean who i am.. "

" cold, bossy, all of the above "

" So are you "

" how about that bar? " I asked and he sighed before driving towards the way of the bar. Now that's my daredevil of a brother.
-
When we made it to the bar i got out before he could put the car and park. Wait- this is a whole club.