The traitor is revealed

Damian on the other hand was crying he didn't know what to do he just lost the only person that he loved so he just kept crying but then something clicked in as mind. He realize that she truly did love him for him if she didn't see him differently. He needed to find a way to make it up to her he wanted her back he needs her back so he ran into the room But walked in to be surprised.

"Well if it isn't marinette" hawkmoth says. The whole family stop crying and is now defensive. "Hawkmoth what are you doing her" she says truly scared. "Well I came here to make a deal." "What deal" "you join my side" the whole room gasp. "No way she'll join your side" says Jason getting close to marinette. "Leave immediately" says Bruce distracting hawkmoth so superwoman and the Kent's can go suit up. " she will if I threaten the only people she cares truly about" " and who would that be"marinette says comfident thinking it's Chloe or someone who's her friends" The Wayne's" he said smirking. "You can't hurt them"she says lunging at him only for him to grab her and hold his staff to her neck"marinette" everyone screams and that's when Damian walks in and his blood runs cold. "Which one should I kill first" hawkmoth says pointing a gun he had pulled out of no where. "How did you find out about me being here and that I would call someone about a portal" she says scared since she can't transform and Jason is scared because none of his siblings can do anything. "Well princess who else would have know" her head snaps to the source of the voice to come face to face with someone she trusted. "A-Adrian" she says making Tim dick Damian and Jason loose it."let her go"Damian lunges but steps back when he sees the gun. "Think twice boy. Now marinette choose your choice" hawkmoth says now staring at her."I c-cant no one would stop me " she says shaking and below a whisper. "That's the point princess you would be the most powerful. Let's make it far. If you don't says yes I will kill them myself. Plagg claws out" he transforms and activates him cataclysm. She immediately reacts as he lunges at them" NOOO"she screams hitting hawkmoth in the stomach, pushing him in the portal. Then kicks cat noir in the face pushing him. But she didn't know there's and akuma flying to her from her anger. But by the time the family got her attention it was to late. "Princess justice I give you the power of all the elements in the universe in exchange for the ladybug miraculous. Do you except" he says grinning. "Marinette don't listen please" Jason says trying to get to her. "Fight it" everyone says hoping she can. She fights it and he gets annoyed."I guess I'll just shoot the Wayne kid first." Hawkmoth says knowing it was a trigger to her. "Nooo I accept don't hurt them" and with that she was akumatized. There was no light in her eyes not even blue, just grey from what they could see from the side of her. All of them went wide eyed at the seen before them. Damian wanted to hug her but he froze. Her hair was down, she had a crown a long dress and high heels. The dress was red and her highheels silver. "Finally some pay back" she says lighting fire in her hand. She walks into the portal laughing crazy. Before they could jump in to help it was closed. Wonder Woman and the super boys come busting in. "Well Paris is screwed" was all came out of Jason's mouth.

"What do you mean Paris is screwed"says dick trying to process everything. "I made a promise I can't break it but we also need to get to Paris fast or there won't be Paris anymore" Jason says running to the batcave. "Well no duh marinette has strong emotions and has been holding them for years" says Damian panicking. "That not all so please hurry I don't wanna loose her" Jason says crying and changing. "Jason is there something you aren't says" says Bruce Damian and Tim having the Kent's agree. "There is but for your safety I'm only tell dick and Tim. "Tt just tell everyone" Damian says hurrying to get the person he loves back before it's to late. "I can't lil D sorry" before Bruce can interfere he whispers something to dick and Tim making them gasp and wide eyed. "Get in the zeta tube now"says tim throwing his coffee. "Kori drop mar'i off with the baby sitter fast we need everyone help Paris isn't going to stand much-" that's when they looked at what Tim pulled up on the big tv. "Is that Paris"says Jon. "Or what's left of it" says Superman.