𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗼𝗻𝗲

july fifteenth

friday

You and Connie had discussed mermaids for the past fifteen minutes but you both started to figure it best to pick food.

"So what starter are we gonna get, you can just pick, I'm kinda lost" you asked as he put his menu down looking at you and you did the same.

"Lets get spider tail crab and a cesar salad." his hands reached under the table rubbing your knees while he sipped some fancy cranberry juice from the straw.

"Young man, do not play right now. In this fancy french restaurant." he shook his head taking his hands back softly. "My apologies" he said with a wicked grin.

"Yeah, look Delilahs coming" you turned your head as the green haired person came forward, "Hey guys, ready for starters?" they held their clipboard awaiting you or Connies say.

"Can I get a cesar salad, with dressing on the side" you said looking up to them with a kind smile. "I'd like spider tail crab" he said looking up to them and they nodded sweetly, "It'll be right out!" they said as they left.

You looked to Connie who was leaning his head on one hand, treasuring you with his eyes. "You took french in highschool?" his eyes went small before big as he titled his head to the left.

"How did you figure that out?" you smiled feeling warm and content that you observed and assumed correctly.

"I watched you when you were reading the menu, you didn't need to flip for the translation" he nodded his head at your observation, biting his lip to conceal the smile.

"So you watch me now Y/n?" you rolled your eyes looking out to the water, "Sometimes" you mumbled but Connies ears perked up hearing every bit.

"Really? How lovely" Connie was pulling all the strings to your heart tonight, you felt that sort of happiness that makes your head hurt from smiling so much.

PLAY IT NOWᰔ

"What you doing after this, cutie?" you asked him while taking another sip of champagne, "Cuddling, sleep" he said looking around at the people, but his eyes just kept coming back to you.

Naw nigga, we fucking. You giggled slightly because he was so cute and dense. He looked to you a little confused but he let it go because when you giggled he found you mesmerizing.

You just looked so beautiful and you really lived that princess name up. The way your braids framed your face, or how you purposely put the lashes he had told you in the past were his favorite, how earlier when your glasses were on real quick in the library they hung to your nose.

He liked how you sipped the champagne with extra class, the way you would look down and back up at him and small giggles or a smile would be heard or shown. He found it cute how quickly you adjusted to your grillz.

He liked how the white dress fitted your body, how your secret shoulder tattoo was on display now. He liked how you kept your lips glossy, not giving them the chance to dry.

He really liked how you walked in those heels, so elegantly, he saw you like a supermodel all night, if you ask him he'll say he saw you as his supermodel, every night.