04. not friends with benefits

NOT FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, chapter four 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘧𝘪𝘵s if  𝘸𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 ❞ 

 ⁽ ♡ ⁾ ˚ ༘ → ༄ 𑁦 ̟ ˚ ˚

𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐎𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, she passed an ice pack to Kate and sat down next to the ...

𝐀𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐈𝐍𝐉𝐔𝐑𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐎𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑, she passed an ice pack to Kate and sat down next to the green faced boy who was watching her with curiosity "how do you know so much about nursing?" he asked ignoring the loud yells from the bus that they were inside of, sighing Juliet shrugged "I don't know basically just picked it up from the doctor stuff on TV" she smiled looking back at her hands "How do you know so much about drugs?" she asked the boy who had a grin rested upon his face "well with a brother like mine a mans gotta do what a mans gotta do" he replied shaking his head with laughter whilst the ginger rolled her eyes.

"Pieces of shit!" Kate yelled, the ice pack Juliet gave her still resting on her head "yeah!" the bus screamed back "they think they can do whatever they want!" she yelled again feeling empowerment from the response she was getting "they ruin our vigil, then go waltzing right back into their mansions like we're some reject pile they can step on!"

"Well, we are not the reject pile!" she declared looking around the bus as they agreed "this shit ends tonight!" she screamed as a little bit of fear creeped up against her shoulder.

She didn't want to do anything that would get her into trouble──but she really did want to punch those preppy assholes in the face.

"Simon what does she mean like that?" Juliet asked in a hush tone so nobody would hear but the boy wasn't listening, to engrossed into the speech "Simon!" she yelled a tiny bit louder but still no reaction as he stood up on his seat making Juliet stumble "what are we gonna do?!" he yelled getting into the action "we're gonna kill those preppy assholes!" Kate yelled pumping her ice pack in the air.