Princess justice

All you see on the TV is Paris destroyed. The only thing that looked to be stable was the Eiffel Tower. The camera was point to marinette and cat noir. "Ready to cause to chaos" says princess justice smirking. "Anything with you princess" he says grabbing her hand and kissing it making Damian growl. "Damian she's technically not your gf anymore so you can't get jealous." Says Tim making Damian look down sad so Bruce goes up to him and hug him saying "we will get her back". Damian smiles and turns toward the tv. "What a flirty kitty cat huh. You seem feline perfect" she says flicking his nose. He stares at her shocked and trying to say a word while blushing."awww cat got your tongue" she says smirking. "Let's add a little more destruction " she says making fire snow and water go everywhere.

"We need to get to Paris now!!!" Says dick. They all jump into the zeta tube while superwoman and super man and his family fly over there. As soon as they get there they see the rest of the miraculous team fighting but no lady bug. " where is she" says Bruce. "Umm let's not ask that question"says dick. "Why not that's her team why abandon it" says Damian mad that ladybug isn't going to help. "Damian maybe she's making a plan let's just help her team in the mean time." Says Tim trying to convince them. They all agree and jump to the team

"Marinette I know your still in there please don't listen to cat noir" princess honey says. "Mari-hime we need you please"kagami says trying to see where the akuma is. "Forget it you guys I'm not marinette anymore. She was to happy anyways" says princess justice causing more destruction. "Come on melody I know your in there" says vipirion hopeful. "Please marinette we don't want to fight you" says Tigress. "What your to afraid of my princess" says cat noir knowing that they were but they didn't show it. The Batfam lands next to them "blueberry please snap out of it no one wants to fight you"says dick. "Please pixie I don't want to loose you" says Jason. The truth is everyone was scared. I mean she has all the power and is also so far the strongest everyone knows. "Come on Mari I want my coffee partner back" Tim says. He was to scared to even come close to her. "Come on M I miss you" says superboy. "Never I will not let you guys take me down so fight me for it" princess justice says throwing fire at them. Damian decided it was now or never that he gets her. "Angel please don't do this" he says running to her. "I'm not your angel anymore who ever said that." She replies dodging him. The other step back and deal with cat noir knowing Damian would get her back. "Mari I love you please come back angel" Damian says stopping infront of her with a katana. For a second her eyes turn blue and a light goes around her causing everyone to look at her. "DAMI HELP ME!" she says screaming trying to fight it. "Princess you need this power DONT FIGHT IT" cat says. "You think one little nick name will help me please it'll take a lot more of that" she says punching Damian hard sending him tot he other side. Everyone gasp but Damian gets up. "Angel please don't" he says walking up slowly. "Come back please." And with that he runs and kisses her. "NOOO" cat says pushing everyone away and running off. "Dami..." says marinette as a white butterfly comes out of her earring. He hugs her. "Please I love you please don't leave me" he says crying. "Aww Dami you could never loose me I will forever be your gf" she says holding his cheek. "You mean wife some day" and with that he kisses her. Awwww was all that could be heard.  When they break the kids she turns to see Paris, or what left of it. "Did I really do that..." she whispered. "Yes you did but it's not your fault"Damian said hugging her. Princess honey interiors because mari looks close scared of herself. "Alright Mari we need to get you to safety " says princess honey."oh right I forgot" says Chloe after seeing a look she gave her that ment to transform.

After they took her ladybug becomes. "Where the hell were you ladybug" screams Damian. His siblings don't say anything because they know why. "Sorry I had to deal with helping around Paris saving the survivors." She says"alright lady bug what's the plan" says Batman."ok listen here. I want all of you guys to split into groups in 30 minutes meet back here. We are going to try and track down mayura, cat noir, and hawkmoth. Maybe even Lila i know she's apart of it." She says getting her yo-yo ready. "Alright everyone move out" says Superman. "It's an honor to meet another ladybug" Wonder Woman says. "It's an honor to meet you" ladybug says as she takes off