Nova's Favorite Animal Mosquitos

"How's my favorite witch holding up?" the beautiful blonde woman questioned with a bright grin.

"Cedric?" Harry asked in shock. It would appear any trace of alcohol effects were gone from the inhabitants of Potter Manor.

"No," The woman rolled her eyes. "I'm Rosalie."

"I'm wonderful," Nova smiled at Rosalie. "It's good to see you again, Rose."

"Good job at your game, Nox," a Cedric-look-a-like congradulated. "But I must say, I almost wish that you hit the ground when you fell."

"Awe," Nova pouted with a grin. "Is poor baby Deadric still upset about that branch I threw at him?"

"It wasn't a branch," he defended. "It was a tree! A tree!"

"He's still upset," Emmet stepped forward and ruffled Nova's hair. "You're still short."

"Listen, Muscles, I may be short, but I can still kick your-"

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Sirius demanded.

The Cullens looked around the room, and saw several pieces of wood pointed at them.

"You're supposed to be dead," Cedric narrowed his eyes at Sirius. Then he turned to Lily, James, and most of the other Returners. "So are half of you."

"You're the one that died four years ago," Harry growled.

"Ah, Harry," Cedric sent him a good natured grin. "Good job with You-Know-Who."

"So this is Harry," Rosalie began, looking at him like he was a piece of bacteria under a microscope.

"Place nice, Rose," Carlise, or Vampire Ken as Nova called him, ordered.

"Nova, what did you do?" Hermione demanded.

"I didn't do anything!"

"Then why the hell is Deadric in your living room?" Theo shouted.

"I swear! You attempt necromancy one bloody time, and it lives with you forever!"  Nova groaned.

"Yeah-!" Sirius agreed, before whipping around to look at her. He turned so fast, he might as well have whiplash. "I'm sorry, you did WHAT?"

Nova waved him off.

"I'm confused," James whispered to Lily.

"You're always confused, dear," Lily whispered back.

"Nova, love," Harry looked at her without moving his wand from its place, which was pointing at Cedric's twin thing. "Please explain to me why there are a bunch of vampires in our living room. More so, why Cedric is amoungst them."

"First, I had nothing to do with this," Nova said pointedly.

"And why exactly are there dead war veterans from the First Wizarding War in your living room?" Cedric raised his brow. "And didn't you say your father died? And I've read about the fallen fifty; Remus and Tonks were amoungst them."

"Again, I had nothing to do with that," Nova stated.

"Perhaps we should put the sticks down," Esme began kindly.

"They're wands not sticks," Sirius growled.

"And to think I could simply drink until my liver gave out," Nova sighed, and snapped her fingers, summoning everyone's wands into a neat stack off to the side.

"I really hate that you can do that," Ron grumbed, flopping onto the sofa.

"How unfortunate," Nova rolled her eyes.