023

Chapter Twenty-three - two people, one bed.

Monday comes around quickly, it's around 4ish and my flight leaves at 5 am. Just enough time to get myself to the Airport.

Chase is driving me, sadly he won't be coming to the fight. But he'll be watching on T.V.

"Careful in Miami ok?" Chase said as I took out my backpack and suit case out of the trunk of his car.

"I know chase, I'll text you when I get there" I sighed as I heard Vinnie's voice from behind me.

"We won't be gone for to long Chase, you'll be fine" Vinnie teased as I chuckled and shut the car trunk. I smiled and gave Chase a hug before Vinnie and I walked into the busy airport.

"It's only quarter to five, how is it this busy?" Vinnie asked as I walked beside him with my passport and plane ticket in my left hand and my suitcase on the right.

"Well, the airport is almost never closed, and usually it's already busy by 1:30 in the morning." I chuckled

After we checked in, went past security, and got our boarding pass, we were a bit early for our flight so we sat down near our gate and waited for for flight to board.

"God I'm exhausted" Vinnie groaned as I chuckled and grabbed my phone out of my back pack. 

"I told you to sleep early last night, but you ended up sleeping at two-thirty"

"Well, I'll just have to sleep in the plane"

"That's what happens when you don't listen, Mr. Hacker" I joked.

"Oh shut up" Vinnie huffed as I laughed

"Flight 205 to Miami Florida is boarding at gate 6, Flight 205 to Gate 6" the announcer said as. Vinnie and I started walking to Gate 6, which wasn't that far away from where we were sitting.

"Finally, after a thousand years" Vinnie complained

"We only waited for 30 minutes V, calm down" I could tell Vinnie was tired, his eyes were red and he didn't seem to be entertained, and it's kinda his fault in the first place.

I had told Vinnie last night to get sleep since we were going to leave for our flight at 5 am, but he was apparently up all night doing whatever he does and didn't go to sleep until 2:30 in the morning.

"Enjoy your flight" the kind lady said as she handed me my boarding ticket back. I smiled and walked into the entrance of the plane.

Finally made it to our seats, Vinnie had slouched into his seat next to me as I looked around. People search for their seats in first class.

I wasn't a fan of the whole first class thing, but Vinnie said that it was better than regular. I do not see a difference.

It was a long flight to come here, I'm exhausted, Vinnie is a little hyped up that now we're here. Upon our arrival, I had seen the rest of our friends checking into the same hotel.

"I knew I'd see you two here" I heard a voice behind me as Vinnie and I entered the hotel entrance.

I turned around and saw Nailea smiling "Nai! I didn't know you were attending" I said and gave her a hug "when'd you get here?" I asked and pulled away from our hug.

"Last night, I came here with Charli and Dixie, but their up in the hotel room"

"Oh Char and Dixie are here? I thought they weren't coming either" I said as Vinnie handed me a room key "well, I'll see you later. Dinner? My treat" I said and picked up my backpack from the tiled floor.