Yoimiya catchup 🎆🎇

Pet finder has legendary names lmao
Also Klee never came home so i BECAME Klee

Pet finder has legendary names lmaoAlso Klee never came home so i BECAME Klee

Warning may contain some spoilers for the game but idk

How she found you

Before you were born, Yoimiya was actually good friends with your parents however still dating and it wasn't till your father proposed to your mother a few months before the vision hunt decree begun.. your mother and father were both vision wielders so they went to Yoimiya to hide, unfortunately your father.. a kindhearted yet stubborn man was executed by the Raiden Shogun for not giving up his vision without a fight. A few days after that, your mother was grieving and cradling her not yet showing  pregnant belly and yoimiya tried to comfort her, "it's going to be ok m/n I'm sure f/n is...he is free..", m/n looked at yoimiya with tears in her eyes and placed a hand on Yoimiya, "yoimiya..promise me, if i go too...you will look after my baby.", this shocked Yoimiya and looked at M/n for a few moments and nodded, "I..I will..I'll do it, for your sake and your childs!", After those 9 months, you were born but...your mother died due to birth complications, "m/n...", it indeed was a tragic day for Yoimiya..

Naming you

It had been days since you were born, Yoimiya made a grave for your mother outside the city and held onto her masterless vision. You were being cradled by Yoimiya in your f/c blanket and she realized your mother didn't leave you a name yet, "oh no, i can't think of a name and you don't have one!-", you stirred a bit because of Yoimiya's loud voice which immediately made Yoimiya quiet down a bit "oops sorry little baby but...hmm.. you look like you would be an
Y/n!", you stirred again to which Yoimiya quiet down a bit "..sorry again y/n.."

Getting you to eat

Well, Yoimiya was pretty new to this parenthood thing so she asked for her father's help (the convo she had with her dad in game cracked me up 😭) you always found it amusing to see your mother try to communicate to her father who was deaf but kept saying other things till he finally got the message "now Yoimiya, this is how you feed a baby!-", you were playing with your food that you splatted the food in his face.. "pops! Are you alright?", "huh? Oh Yea the youngster is fine!", "no pops! I'm talking about you!", so after that long conversation Yoimiya finally fed you. "Y/n!~ here comes the wind glider!~", you looked amazed at the spoonful of porridge and happily opened your mouth to welcome the porridge.

Meeting other people

To be honest she always took you out around town and you were always  strapped to her back just looking around very curiously. Everyone Yoimiya greeted always asked about you and telling Yoimiya how adorable you were. Yoimiya always smiled and agreed with them, even letting the kids play with you but telling them to be gentle, and a thought came up, "you really are quite the charmer like M/n, y/n.."

Bath timeeeee!

You were currently watching your mother running back and forth getting materials needed for the summer festival fireworks, you were just on a high chair while your grandpa was trying to feed you but you more focused on your mother running around the place that you just flipped your plate over, getting some food on you and your grandpa, making him chuckle, "this takes me back with my little girl was a baby! I should go clean you up.", "wait pops no need! Just clean yourself an i'll clean y/n.", "you'll what?!", "I'LL TAKE CARE OF Y/N.", "Oh! Go ahead Yoimiya", your grandpa left leaving you with your mother, "ok y/n! Bath time!", Yoimiya ran a lukewarm bath with some bubbles, at fist you were a bit reluctant till Yoimiya popped a bubble, "see y/n! Baths could be fun!", you instantly smiled and stopped struggling, letting Yoimiya bathe you in a lavender scented bath.