7-1=0 (pt.2)

(If you choose to go to the Awards show)

'I can't really send the members to the show alone.' (Y/N) tells them her decision, "I'm going to head over to the venue with them."

Yunki nods with a satisfied smile, "Good call. I can finally breathe. Do well! While you're at it... Bring me back a present?"

Hearing Yunki joking around makes (Y/N) feel a bit better. She brings herself to wrap her arms around his shoulders, hugging him tightly. "Feel better, okay?" She mumbles out.

He returns the hug and whispers, "I promise I will. Now go and enjoy this moment with the others."

They break off from the hug and (Y/N) checks her time. "Okay, we'll be ba- Huh?! Look at the time!!"

She and the members scurry out of the hospital and run to the car.

They stayed at the hospital longer than intended. They barely make it to the show on time.

"Okay, let's go over the plan. As soon as we open the car door, you'll walk the red carpet." (Y/N) reassures.

Taehyung nods, "We stand in a line in front of the photo wall, strike a cool pose, than take a picture. Right? I told you not to worry!" He pets the little Manager's head.

"We'll do Yunki hyung's share and more! Bangtan Bangtan Bangbangtan!" Namjun shouts out.

Seokjin starts to open the door.

"...Wait!" (Y/N) calls out to him. "Your tie's crooked..." She gets up to fix it, causing him to flush from the close contact. "Don't be nervous, guys! And... don't be disappointed if you don't win anything..."

Seokjin sees her worried state, "Come on, Manager! I think you're the most worried about that!" He pokes her squish cheeks to tease her. "Alright, I'm going to open the door now. One, two, three!"

*A while later, after their performance*

"Bangtan Boys! Now that you've performed, please sit and wait here in the artist section until the end of the show." A Staff member tells the boys, pointing at the direction of their seats.

They all take a seat and look around in awe.

"Wow... Our performance was amazing! I was really worried about the choreography without Yunki hyung..." Hoseok says to himself, still not believing they performed. "All the times we had to adjust for broadcasts is really paying off..."

Jimin holds onto his heart, "Yeah. Phew... I'm just starting to relax."

"There are a lot of our seniors here... I can't believe we're sitting here with them. It would have been great to have Yunki hyung here." Jeongguk frowns at the thought of Yunki not being able to attend.

Hoseok frowns as well, but tries to brighten the mood, "Well, we're all there with him in spirit at the hospital..."

"Huh? Hold on. They're announcing Rookie of the Year now!" Namjum catches everyone's attention as he says that.

"Alright, manage your facial expressions! Don't forget to smile! Ha... ha." Hoseok displays a bright smile.

Seokjin nods in agreement, "Yeah. We're here for business, so don't forget to smile!"

"The 2013 Gayo Festival's esteemed Rookie of the Year award goes to..." The Host opens the envelope and read the paper. "Congratulations! The Bangtan Boys!" The crowd goes wild as their names are called. "This year's rookies made waves with the unique music off their record-breaking debut album and amazing stage performances."