Chapter 20: From You 30 Years Ago (Rewrite)

"My! What a show!" Assassin clapped his hands in amazement.

Currently, there were alot of panic going around in the room, with all the people pushing each other trying to escape. And to the people, who try their best, to guard the guests from the threat. But in the end, all their effort go to waste, as once the humanoid creature. As Assassin refer him, the Berserker of the King of Wolfs. Began to rampage it's tail, through the entire room.

Assassin just take his time watching as the slaughter unfold in his seat, with no sort of care, that there was a threat about to take his life. Lancer, on the other hand, did not just sit still, rather. She quickly transform into her battle attire, and try to prevent the tail, from hitting her master. Who didn't care, that there was a monster rampaging in the room, with him.

"What are you standing there for! Get up, and go!" Pentheselia shouted.

"Not now! The show just begin! And I have brought the first seat, to watch this. So dom't ruin it for me, Lancer!" Assassin shouted.

"You...! Goddamn, idiotic and selfish asshole! Of a master!" Pentheselia growled.

"Beside," Assassin lump back to his seat. "There is still one more guest, that I'm waiting to see, for so long!"

Lancer, just growled upon her master reply, as she parry another hit from the tail by the use of her spear. Usually, fighting an enemy this big, would be much easier for her. But because of the tight room, which ended up restrict her movement, and there was also the second monster. That was being keep at bay, by the creature that her master refer to as Berserker.

The monster that was being keep beneath Berserker feet, began to growled in rage, as it soon sprout multiple hydra like head out of it's body. As all those heads, was trying to get Berserker out of the main body, but the tail keep such a thing from happening. It was more of a battle of endurance, wheater Berserker can keep the monster at bay or not.

But Berserker can also be seen to be struggling, from keeping his footing from falling, and to keep the spear from the original position. Even with a command call out, which was heard by Assassin and Lancer, to be Berserker Noble Phantasm. The unknown servant, was trying it best to restrict the monster movement, and prevent it from escaping from Berserker grip.

Though, the situation was being heated, the others, was trying their best to escape from the room. Which was Sirzechs and his family, that was keeping Rias safe from danger. And Riser and Ravel, being protected by both their parent, from getting hit by the tail.

"Rias! Get your Pawn, and your entire peerage, to get out of here!" Sirzechs said.

"But we don't know, where Xenovia and Rei went?" Rias asked.

"I deal with that later, now my top priority! Is to keeo you and the guests safe, from whatever we are dealing with right now!" Sirzechs shouted.

"Listen to your brother, we need to at least, keep our bloodline safe," Zeoticus who was Rias father said.

"Go and get out of here! Quickly!" Venelana who was Rias mother said in warry.

"Father... Mother..." Rias uttered out with low voice and sadness.

"Get up Rias! We need to go!" Sona who pick Rias arm up, was determine to keep her childhood friend safe.

"But! Promise me! Promise me! That all three of you, will return back to me! Alive and safe!" Rias shouted with tears.

"Hm... If it a favor by my little sister, then who am I to refuse," Sirzechs smiled.

"Now go!" Zeoticus shouted.