void

They were too late as the bows pierced through their shoulders. Robb grabbed hold of Joanna bringing her to his chest as he shielded her body but he was too late as he was her shoulder already be shot with an arrow. The soldiers laid charge as arrows travelled across the room.

The blades pierced through his back and shoulder as he and Joanna stumbled to the ground but refusing to let go of her. Rested on his knees his ears were drowned by the screams of his men be slaughtered like sheep with blades sticking through their necks, chest and throats sliced open as blood gushed the tables. His heart ripped into shards when he heard the scream of his mother as she too was attacked by the crossbow fire.

With no weapons the Lords of the North tried best they could to retaliate but none prevailed. Even those who reached for the table knives were killed within sight. Joanna peaked her head over Robbs' shoulder too see Lord Frey watching with complete calmness and enjoyment over the slaughtering.

Behind her head she heard more than too many men fall to their knees. The screams piercing through the camp as even the men outside wailed of pain before silence filled the camp. Fires to tents, horses and men burned through the twins.

Arya ran as fast as she could with Greywind and Isabella behind her. Bayla dragging her by the arm as she felt her hand create bruises on her. Her lungs were burning and she tried to ignore the screams of dying soldiers. Greywind not looking back as he guarded the girls through the woods.

"There she is!" a Frey soldier yell as they blocked Aryas' path through. Their blades drenched in blood as Arya removed Needle. They were seven each carrying a sword five times the size of Needle. Greywind growled as he lunged at them ripping the throat out of two of them. Arya turned around to see Isabella fire arrows through two men lunging in her directions. The fire of arrows travelling through their eyes, heart and balls. There were still three left as they sprinted towards them but the running of horses caught her attention. As she readied her stance a hooded figure cut through their necks as their bodies fell limp with the head flying over them. Removing the hood Sandor Clegane sat back and yelled

"Get on the fucking horse now girl!" he yelled to Arya. With no hesitation she climbed the horse as Sandor handed the reins of his second horse to Bayla as she mounted him. They turned to see Greywind disappear into the woods- he wasn't running in the direction of the camp but rather a shadow figuring leading him elsewhere. Arya looked careful enough and though she couldn't see who it was she could make out that it was Joannas gown.

"Change of plans. You get her out of here. Far away as possible." Isabella commanded as she threw another bag of gold to the Hound when he caught it

"Wait, what about you?!" Arya cried terrified by she looked back to the horror of the Twins as it was set ablaze by fire and blood. Bodies of the men from her house dropping like flies as their horses were burnt

"I'll be fine Arya. Stay with him. I've paid him well enough to keep you safe. Stick to our agreement and make sure none of them will ever find her!" Isabella yelled Sandor nodded his head. The two horses travelling through the fires escaping before they too would become pigs for slaughter. Arya cried into Sandors chest as she overlooked the Twins. Robb and her mother were nowhere to be seen. No matter how far Sandor rode she could still hear the screams of the Stark banner men echo in her mind.

Joanna could feel Robbs grip tighten around her – the door bursting open with the last remaining men of house Stark. "We need to get Arya and we need to leave." She begged as they rose to their feet. Slowly turning herself around their backs touched one anothers. Their men, only ten charged through the halls but before they could reach Robb and Joanna they were met with the release of crossbows sent through their bodies. Blood soaked Joannas face as she held the daggers up.