109. Wait a minute, I'll bring the household booklet!

Jack Smith left the matter to lawyer and went out.

In another five minutes, the lawyer was also kicked out by Anna’s mother. She was also holding a broom in her hand and scolding the lawyer, "Get out! You came here to scare me? Do you think you can scare me?"

The lawyer looked at Jack Smith and shook his head helplessly. "I told her but she didn’t understand."

Jack Smith took a look at Anna’s mother and realized that she was a highly illiterate woman, "We have told her and it’s enough. Let’s go back!"

Now they want to deal it professionally.

When Jack Smith left, Anna’s mother called Margaret Jeff. "Margaret, they came here again today, and the one named Jack Smith has also found a lawyer to scare me. They said that if I don’t give Anna’s household booklet to them, I will be sued. It’s totally out of law. You must help me!"

Margaret Jeff, who had confirmed Daniel Taylor’s identity from her husband refused to help, she said, "I’m sorry."

Margaret Jeff was about to call Anna’s mother. When her husband came back, she has asked this question. Her husband said that he hadn’t met Daniel Taylor and was not sure to say anything. But she knew that he had an assistant named Jack Smith.

When she heard Anna’s mother talking about Jack Smith, she was sure that he must be the same Daniel Taylor. But when Margaret heard that Anna’s mother had thrown them out of the house directly, she didn’t know what to say.

Margaret Jeff said on the phone, "Sister-in-law, you requested me to handle this matter. But I can’t handle it!"

"What… What’s the matter?" Anna’s mother didn’t understand. In her eyes, Margaret Jeff’s family was one of the richest and powerful families of Jingzhou. If she cannot help her, then who can?

"Do you know who Daniel Taylor is? Do you know about their family?"

"I don’t know." Anna’s mother really didn’t know anything, how could she know that?

Margaret Jeff said, "Do you know about the villa area in Haicheng?"

Margaret Jeff knew if she will speak some big things Anna’s mother won’t understand so she mentioned the one near her.

Anna’s mother nodded, "yes, I know!"

The villa there was beautifully built. However, the local people in Haicheng can only have a look. They couldn’t afford to live there.

"The villa in Haicheng was developed by Daniel Taylor’s brother-in-law." In Margaret Jeff’s tone, there was some meaningful hint.

If other people knew it was the Taylor Family who wanted to marry their daughter, they would have to adied them to have some benefits!

But Anna’s mother not only didn’t try to flatter them, but also offended them.

After hearing Margaret Jeff’s words, Anna’s mother was shocked, and she panicked, "what should I do now?"

"Hurry up go to them and apologizes. And try to coax them."

Anna’s mother was holding her cell phone and she ran out of the gate and saw Jack Smith and the lawyer were ready to get in the car and leave. Anna’s mother rushed over and stopped them, "wait a minute."

Jack Smith stopped and looked at Anna’s mother. He was angry now. "Still have something else to say?"

Jack Smith was angry with this woman, she did so much and again came here to give them trouble. Jack Smith was really rude to her. He even felt sorry for Anna to have such a mother.

Unexpectedly Anna’s mother’s harsh tone changed in a flattering tone, "I’m very sorry. I made a mistake. Don’t you want Anna’s household booklet? I’ll get it for you right now. You can send it back later! Or I’ll go come to Taylor’s house to collect it."

Jack Smith frowned, she just drove them out of their house and said so much bad to them, and now she suddenly became so polite.

What’s the meaning of this sudden change of attitude?

Jack Smith couldn’t help looking aside at the lawyer, who was also shocked.

Anna’s mother saw Jack Smith and said, "Wait a minute, I’ll bring the household booklet."