114. Sir, are you going for a checkup, today?

Anna, "…"

Daniel Taylor went out, and Anna lay down own on the bed. She thought about sir’s words and her face turned hot for a while.

She said to him to let her sleep with him. She didn’t mean anything else. Why he said that to her? Anna took out her mobile phone and looked at Daniel’s number for a while. She couldn’t help sending a message to him. "Sir, are you asleep?"

She knew that Daniel Taylor didn’t like to use a mobile phone before sleeping. She didn’t expect him to reply. But unexpected a quick reply came, "still awake?"

He told her several times to not use the mobile phone on the bed. She ignored his words?

"I can’t fall asleep. How about if I sing to you?" Anna said another message.

Daniel Taylor, "…"

He thought Anna was really getting out of control recently. She really thought that he couldn’t do it, so she kept on torturing him. Daniel Taylor was sure about Anna’s mind.

However, Daniel Taylor thought of her usual voice and imagined how it will sound while singing a song, he couldn’t help replying, "Hmm."

Anna knew it was consent. She cleared her throat and recorded a song for him.

In her school, she always participated in extracurricular activities and sang well. She was quite confident about her skill.

She sang a very popular and good song,

Everything must be true /

I will believe what you say /

Because I trust you /

There will always be, me before you /

Anna’s voice was light and soft. She sang a very touching song. Daniel Taylor heard it, and his whole body suddenly felt very stretched and tight.

"Sir, do I sing well?" Anna had no idea about his situation at all. She typed a message and asked.

Daniel Taylor looked at her profile picture and his eyes were filled with a dangerous feeling. He felt a man’s desire for a woman…

Anna saw that he didn’t reply and asked again, "Sir?"

After that, Daniel Taylor didn’t reply to her all night. Anna thought that he was asleep, so she also closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

The next day, when Anna got up, she saw Daniel Taylor sitting in the dining room and walked to him. "Sir, good morning."

Daniel Taylor took a look at her but didn’t reply. He was not in a good mood.

Anna said, "You fell asleep so quickly, I was talking to you but you didn’t reply."

After listening to her complaints, Daniel Taylor raised his head and looked at her. "For how long you kept using your cell phone?"

His tone was strict and serious!

Anna knew that he didn’t like scrolling the mobile phone for long in the bed. She spat out her tongue, "I waited for your reply but you didn’t reply so I also fall asleep. I haven’t used my cell phone for a long time."

Daniel Taylor, who didn’t sleep all night, looked at Anna and felt a very complicated mood.

"Do I sing well?" He didn’t praise her so she asked herself.

"Not at all." Daniel Taylor said calmly, "don’t sing this song outside in the future."

Anna, was sad for two seconds and then she looked at Daniel. "Then can you sing to me?"

"…" Daniel Taylor has a feeling of being defeated by her and was too lazy to answer.

After a quiet breakfast, Anna looked at Daniel Taylor and said, "Sir, are you going for a checkup, today?"

"Yes."

"I’ll go with you."

"You don’t have to go to work?"