61-A Delay

"Mm... Gu Yu Cheng, don't fool around."

It was very early in the morning when Su Rui was trapped by Gu Yu Cheng on top of the sink. Her nightgown had already been reduced to a "little pitiful" under the pressure of someone's "bullying".

Su Rui struggled a little, but she couldn't move at all as she was being held so tightly.

Moreover, Gu Yu Cheng's kisses were so fervent and gentle that Su Rui was unable to withstand them.

"I still have to go to school..." Su Rui said after softly scratching the back of Gu Yu Cheng's ear.

"In a bit," Gu Yu Cheng said, and after a pause, added, "I'll take you there."

Su Rui responded somewhat helplessly, "I can't. I have an appointment with Tang Xiao."

Su Rui had really arranged to meet Tang Xiao at the school's culture hall, just that their appointment was at 10 o'clock.

However, she didn't dare to let Gu Yu Cheng continue.

She wouldn't believe this man's so-called "in a bit" was just a little later!

"Besides, are you not going to the office?" Su Rui pinched the side of his ear and said in a very 'serious' manner

Even though he was technically still on a business trip according to Gu Yu Cheng's original schedule, he had finished his work there early.

But since he was already back, he should still go to the office.

Su Rui spent the majority of her winter break at home since she didn't have to go to school.

During the holidays, apart from attending art classes, learning at Su Hua, and spending time with Mother Su and Mother Gu from time to time, Su Rui spent most of her time with Gu Yu Cheng.

Then, after two months of indulgence, she noticed that a certain someone seemed to have a little difficulty controlling the 'car'[1]!

Gu Yu Cheng frowned and said with some dissatisfaction, "Let her and Zhou Zi Yuan do their own thing."

However, he still stopped and loosened his grip on Su Rui a little.

Hearing the "resentment" from Gu Yu Cheng's mouth, Su Rui didn't know whether to cry or laugh.

Tang Xiao and Zhou Zi Yuan were really their foes. Even after they got together, they would still have fought every day.

And so...

When Su Rui and Gu Yu Cheng were at the hot spring, Tang Xiao called and complained that Zhou Zi Yuan was not a good person. She even said she would take a taxi to her place overnight to continue criticising him in person.

While they (Gu Yu Cheng and Su Rui) were having a romantic dinner, Zhou Zi Yuan called to ask Gu Yu Cheng to go for a drink. In the end, they went to the bar to take the drunken Zhou Zi Yuan back.

There were numerous incidents such as these.

Thus, it was not surprising that Gu Yu Cheng was now so hostile to those two people.

"No," Su Rui looked at Gu Yu Cheng with amusement and continued, "We are going to report to school today, and then I have to look at the course schedule for this semester."

"En." Gu Yu Cheng responded.

"Do you want to help me deal with it?"

"No, you can do it yourself."

Gu Yu Cheng already had no credibility with Su Rui regarding 'helping someone with it'. When had she not 'help' until...

"Okay." With a smile, Gu Yu Cheng didn't insist, kissed Su Rui on the lips again, and carried her down from the sink.