chapter 35

Leanders's POV 

(AN; This is for chapter 31, chapter 32, chapter 33 and chapter 34, so basically Day 7. However I will not be writing the entire fucking fight, just some important scenes. Enjoy!!)

I woke up at 8, to see Taylor sleeping beside me. She was snuggled to my chest, and for the first time ever, she looked peaceful. I brushed away her hair that was tickling me, and looked at my baby sister. She had been taken by Ramirez Ajello, the same man who took father. I cannot even imagine what all she must have gone through, and yet here she was, still fighting, stronger than anyone i knew. My baby sister. My pride. My happiness. 

I hugged her tightly. You have fought alone for too long princess. Now you have me, now you have a family that will fight with you. I won't let anyone hurt you ever again, but please just let us in. I cannot fight your demons with you if i do not know them.

I kissed her forehead, before trying to get up. 

Keyword: trying

Meaning : make an attempt or effort to do something ; attempt to achieve or attain.

Usage: I kissed her forehead, before trying to get up. 

(AN; I know i did this earlier, but i wanted to show how similar these two are.)

She had me in a tight grip. Oh come onnn. I removed her hands, got up, and swiftly put my pillow where i was laying earlier. She snuggled to the pillow. I chuckled at that, and went to my room to freshen up. 

I met dad downstairs. 

"I need to talk to you." I said in my business tone. He, along with Alfonio immediately joined me in my office. I do not use that tone with my family, so they knew it was a serious matter.

I sat in front of them, and rested my hands on the table.

"This is very very important." i said in a grave tone. I turned to Alfonio.

"Ask Draven to find out every single fucking thing about Ethan Grastian. He has five minutes." Dad smirked at what i said, while Alfonio just nodded and called one of my trusted man.

"Who is he? Is he associated with Ramirez. If so, i am going to fucking kill him, tear him apart limp by limp, tissue by tissue." He curled his fists, and growled. The thing about him is, he is very sweet and kind person, but you mess with our family, and he will torture you to death.

"No he is not, but we are going to fucking kill him." I answered. Yes we were, he made Taylor cry, he made my baby sister CRY. I will fucking end him.

"Wait-then who is he?" Alfonio asked, confused. Before i could reply, he was handed he file by Draven. This what i like about my men, they are fast and focused in what they did. Alfonio flipped through the pages, before gently setting the file back on the table.

"I see nothing out of ordinary here Ander. Well, okay maybe he is the best street fighter in the country, and has shot a couple of people here and there, but he is no trouble to us." He sighed, confused.

"He is Taylor's best friend." Answered dad in anger.

"We are going to kill Taylor's best friend? Okay look, you might have the will to die, but i want to live, find the woman i love, have 3 children, one girl and two boys, have a dog named Zeus, have grandchildren, and then die on the beach, not be slaughtered by my own sister." He rambled. 

"He. Made. Her. Cry." I gritted out.

"What did he do? I mean, she still talk to him, so that means she is not mad or upset with him." He replied, even more puzzled.

"Taylor likes him. He is dating another girl. Taylor is sad." I said the word 'like' in disgust. 

"Wh-Taylor-he another-like" He sputtered, before taking a deep breathe.

"How is he at fault though?" He asked. 

Good question, really intricate and well structured. The question has a deep meaning behind it, and touches my heart with-

You do not know the answer to it. My conscious interrupted my thinking. I sighed.

"Does not matter." Dad answered. Alfonio raised his eyebrows at that.

"Tay cries because of someone, i kill that someone. This is basic algebra." I stated.

Alfonio laughed loudly. "Imagine how you both will react when she actually starts dating someone, oh and when she marries someone then what?' Alfonio was clutching his stomach and rolling on the floor laughing.

Dad and I choked on air hearing his words. Taylor dating someone. Hell nah. My baby sister is too good for anyone out there. All these men want is to get in her pants, and then leave her. I will torture anyone who even looks at her like that, forget about her going on a date with someone. 

Seemed like dad had the same idea, because he said, "My daughter will not be dating anyone, hell with marriage, she will stay far far away from those pesky boys."

"Exactly" I agreed, " she will not be allowed to date anyone till she is..umm maybe 70. Yeah, seventy." I thought out loud.

"Hmm..maybe 75??" Dad added in. 

"Yes, maybe we could ask her to be a nun?" I contributed.

"What?" Stuttered Alfonio in shock. Just then, Estian entered.

"Hey what are you all talking about?" He asked, shoving some Pringles in his mouth. Aww, i want some too.

"Taylor's marriage." Alfonio responded. Estian chocked on his chips, and started coughing hysterically. Oh no, there goes the chips. 

Dad handed him a glass of water, and he calmed down after some time.  

"She is not getting married. Ever. Not on my watch. Hell will freeze before i let a boy get close to her." He said disgusted, and walked out of the room.

"Where are you going?" Called out Alfonio, who was, for some reason finding all this very funny.

"I am going to lock all the windows and door of her room." He answered, walking towards Taylor's room.

"She is not getting married this fucking second you dumbo, get back here." Cried out Alfonio, dragging Ian back in the room. Ian grumbled and pouted like a child, sitting on the couch in my office. 

Dad looked at me, and asked, 

"So, do you have that Ethan's address?" 

____________________________________

Don't forget to vote, comment and share!!

AN; ENJOY!! Hope you liked it. I am amazing for updating so fast. The next couple of chapters will also be in Leander's POV, since this chapter was just Leander's pov for chapter 31, and three chapters are still left.

Comment what do you think of 

Leander ----->

Alfonio ----->

Estian ----->

Andi (dad) ----->