Episode - 02

Jungkook opened the door and was shocked and angry seeing the scene inside the cabin.

Jungkook pov:-

I came to the company with Jimin and Jin hyung. We brought lunch for hyungs. Jimin hyung and Jin hyung went to other hyungs' cabins.

I went towards Tae hyung's cabin. When I opened the door, I was shocked moreover angry to see the scene infront of me. Tae hyung and a girl with red long hair were having Lunch, while talking and laughing.

They didn't even noticed my presence. And the main thing is tae hyung always will have lunch with me. Orelse he will wait until I arrive. But today he is having lunch without me and also that with a girl.

End of pov.

__

Jungkook stood at the door looking at the Lunch bag he brought. He stood their for sometimes thinking whether he can enter or not. Finally he came to a decision. He entered the cabin.

Still tae and the girl didn't noticed his presence. They were so into the talk. Jungkook cleared his throat to get his hyung's attention and it probably worked. Tae looked at him.

Tae: Jungkook you came?? Come have a seat.

Jungkook didn't reply not moved from the place he standing. And thought.

Jk: *mind* what does he mean by "you came??" Don't be know I'll always come.

Jk glared at the girl and said

Jk: No problem hyung. I am leaving. You carry on.

Jungkook dashed from away from there without letting tae to speak.

??: Tae what's wrong with him??

Tae: I don't know Ji-woo [a random name]

(👆🏻think her as Ji-woo)

Then reality hit Taehyung.

Tae: Aish!! How can I forgot??

Ji-woo: what happened Taehyung?

Tae: Ji-woo. I will always have lunch with kook. But today I had lunch without him. Maybe he is mad at that.

Ji-woo: kook?? You mean Jungkook?? The one you love?? *Curious eyes*

Tae: abb.. yes Ji-woo. He is my love of life. His everything makes me crazy. Even his cough.

Tae said dreamily.

Ji-woo: Aish!!! Tae you are so cheesy *laughing*

They laughed together and continued the lunch.

__

(At mansion)

Jungkook entered the mansion and straightly went to the kitchen and threw the food in dustbin. Then kept the box in the sink and left to his room without having his lunch.

Fumming in anger he closed the door. But the anger in his eyes vanished and fresh tears started flowing down his chubby cheeks.

He started screaming and throwed things here and there making the room a complete mess. Then slide down the bed sitting on the ground back back pressed to the end of the bed. He started crying.

Jk: don't he love me?? Or he love that girl?? NO NO NO he can't love her. *Crying* NO HE CAN'T!!!!! HE IS MY HYUNG!!!

Then a photo caught his attention. He took the photo frame From his night stand beside his bed. He traced his finger through the picture.

 He traced his finger through the picture

Jk: Hyung. I l-love you. W-why can't you u-understand. *Crying hard* I-I want you hyung. I want you!!! I can't see you with s-someone else. P-please hyung d-don't leave me.

Jungkook said hugging the frame crying hard. Suddenly a knock was heard. He flinched a little.

??: Kookie are you there??

_*_

Finally!!!!! I uploaded!!!!!!

Remember always love yourself 💜 SARANGHAE