Chapter 63

Kamusta mga pare at mare! Haha👋🏻

How old are you guys again?

Sorry for the late update. Laziness strikes again! Yay?

Warning: I'm gonna briefly summarize at least 6 chapters worth in the manga in a few paragraph. I know majority of you already read the manga ( ).

Alright, Let's go!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

A lot of stuffs happened... Mitsuya got beaten up and now he can't move, whereas, Takemichi and Chifuyu fought with Koko and Inui. And Mitsuya put his faith in Hakkai to beat Taiju together. Of course, since Chifuyu is in a pretty bad state, he eventually lose to Inui. And Takemichi is still clinging on to Koko to stall for time.

Now, both Mitsuya and Hakkai stood beside each other facing Taiju. Mitsuya charge towards Taiju as he gave the signal but Hakkai did not move from his spot. Mitsuya stop when he notice this and look at Hakkai behind him.

Hakkai apologized while Taiju mock them before he punch Mitsuya causing his body to fly from the impact. At this moment of distraction, Koko is finally able to kick Takemichi off from clinging on him.

Seeing his friends got beaten up, Hakkai finally decided to kill Taiju. He pulled out his knife and charge towards his older brother but Takemichi suddenly came in front of him and stop him. He talked with Hakkai before he face Taiju once again.

Takemichi charge his fist towards Taiju but he was punch on his face instead. Taiju repeatedly beat up Takemichi but the boy did not budge. He did not want to lose. Even though he was beaten black and blue as Chifuyu and the others told him to give up.

"Taiju... I'm gonna defeat you... and take control of the Black Dragons!!" Takemichi declared. This irk Taiju to the fullest as Hakkai and Chifuyu were shock by his declaration.

After his declaration, Takemichi fight with Taiju again with Hakkai and Chifuyu telling him to stop. And then, Takemichi finally landed a punch on Taiju's face and made Taiju kneel.

"Hakkai... fighting on... isn't painful. What hurts more than anything... is loneliness." Takemichi grinned with his bruised and bloodied face.

"You can talk to me about anything, Hakkai. We're... friends, aren't we?" Takemichi stated.

Hakkai kneeled as tears stream down his face. Then he said, "Takemitchy. Please... help me."

"He made the boss took a knee!" Koko stated in shock.

"Toman's captains are just that bad*ss!" Mitsuya proudly stated.

"Holy sh*t, partner..." Chifuyu cursed when he saw that.

"Leave it to me, Hakkai." Takemichi said. Then he said, "Hakkai. The one you wanted to save... I'll protect Yuzuha for you!!"

After that, Hakkai told the whole truth to Takemichi. "The one who protected me... my family... was Yuzuha this while time." Hakkai stated.

This shock the others, but they wouldn't abandon Hakkai over something like that. Then, Hakkai finally got the courage to fight Taiju. In the end, Hakkai got beaten down. And a hundred of Black Dragon's most powerful men surrounded the church outside. Things just turned a lot worse for the Toman members.

"We're so dead." Mitsuya stated.

"...Right!" Takemichi agreed.

"What... are you all smiling about? This is no joke!! You could actually die here!!" Yuzuha shouted at them.