New motives 2

Y/N POV: I suppose I have time to hang out with two people, I sweat dropped as I began to think of different people I could converse with, I think I'll most likely end up talking to Kiyo last but I should talk to someone different first. I walked outside my dorm room and began to look up and down for someone to talk to my eyes drifted towards the bottom and I began to fight my own thoughts, is it even a good idea to talk to her now? She'll probably just make fun of me again, but...she's the only one who reminds me of her, that may or may not be a weird thing to think of. I walked to Miu's dorm room and knocked on the door. I clenched my hands in slight fear as I heard the door click open. "The hell do you want!? Why the fuck would I hang out with a small fry like you!?" Miu yelled in my face. My eyes drifted towards the floor. "U-Um, do you want to hang out with me...?" I asked the inventor. "Eh!? Small fries like you should be salted and eaten! But...I guess I'll hang out with you since you had the balls to ask!" Miu yelled. I talked with Miu for a while, I think we became a little closer. "Oh, Y/N. You came to hear my secret, didn't ya? You're the first person I've ever shared this with... So, I might have some trouble saying it right..." Miu said, her face straight. I suppose she's being serious this time. "I'll just tell you straight up. To be honest...I... I'm not a normal person..." Miu confessed. I stood in slight puzzlement for a short while. "I-I'm glad you're aware of it." I said, almost without thinking. 

"Of course! I'm not so dense that I can't tell what makes me weird." Miu said. "Um, then. Why not do something to change?" I asked. "Cuz I need someone else to assure me...that I really am weird..." Miu said, turning her head to the side. "U-Um, you're really weird." I responded. "Seriously!? How did you know!?" Miu sweat dropped. "...It's pretty clear." I said. "You can just tell just by looking that I'm an augmented human?" Miu sweat dropped. What does she mean by that? That...doesn't really make sense. "Hey, out with it already!" Miu yelled. "N-No, I mean, I can't really tell, sorry." I mumbled. "Huhhhh!? Then why the fuck did you even say that shit in the first place!? Anyway, you probably won't believe me but... Back in the day, I used to be a boring, unremarkable girl with no talent at all... One day, I got in an accident and ended up in a coma... Real life-and-death type shit. Anyway, after the surgery, I barely managed to regain consciousness... And ever since, I've been chock-full of ideas for all kinds of inventions! And I had the brains, skills, and physical talent to make those inventions a reality! But that's weird, isn't it? I mean, think about it. It's weird, right?" Miu asked. "Er, y-yeah, weird..." I responded. "So I've come to the conclusion that I am, in fact, an augmented human." Miu said proudly. "A-An augmented...human?" I mumbled. That's right! The surgery augmented me somehow! That's how I survived the coma!" Miu yelled. "H-Hold on, that's not right. Y-You're definitely human, Miu." I sweat dropped. "Sure, I do normal human stuff like eat and take shits, but... I mean, look at Kiibo. If someone can make a robot that passes for human... Then it wouldn't be weird if I was an augmented human! Haha! This is amazing!" Miu laughed. "I-Is this something to even be getting excited about it?" I asked. "Of course! Superpowers are within my reach! Or should I say, literally within me! Yeah, that's it! I got the power inside me! We better start cutting me open!" Miu yelled happily. I feel like she is starting to get way too ahead of herself. 

"W-Wait! Y-You would die." I said franticly. "I'm an augmented human! It'll take more than disembowelment to kill me!" Miu yelled. Miu may be a little rude and vulgar at times but she's still most certainly human. "Hah-hahaha I just gotta jam this baby into me!" Miu yelled, as she began to carelessly brandish a wrench and swing it up into the air. "M-Miu, stop!" I yelled at her. "Hngh!?" Miu whimpered, she had completely shrunk down with my tone. I franticly grabbed her had to stop her from doing anything stupid. "D-Despite if you're an augmented human or not. Y-You're still a living, breathing human being, Miu. P-Please don't hurt yourself!" I yelled at her, I held my thumb at the top of her hand, firmly gripping it. It was an odd feeling to hold someone like this, I'm surprised I haven't backed down or had my face flush red yet. "Y/N...? Wh-What are you saying? How else can I satisfy my lust for research...?" Miu whimpered. "No! I won't let you, Miu!" I responded. My throat began to sting a little from the sudden change of tone but I guess I have to push through that. "Uhhhh... Wh-Why? Why are you lookin' at me like that...?" Miu blushed, playing with a piece of her hair. "Wh-What...?" I asked. "D-Don't touch me!" Miu yelled, yanking her hand away from me. "Ah, sorry." I apologized, Miu had left the dorms in a hurry, with an expression that I could only guess to be flustered. That's weird, I'm not used to having that effect on people. I think my sister would be proud of me, I had finally stepped out of my comfort zone a little, Miu has a little more to her than I thought, that's good to know. I walked out of the dorms and walked into the academy, I searched through the hall areas for Kiyo. A little amount of time later and I was able to find him, I assume he's gotten used to my presence at this point as he turned around and looked at me with amusement in his eyes.