six.

‼️‼️Trigger warning- self h4rm intentions‼️‼️

Xingqiu and Chongyun spent the evening
talking and talking and talking...

They were both falling for eachother already, Chongyun just wanted to kiss him forever and ever.. And Xingqiu was freaking out to Chongyun about a book he just finished. The other just looked at him, "you are very cute has anyone ever told you that?" Chongyun smirked,  "Just you, maybe my mom when i was little." Xingqiu hummed as he kissed Chongyun, it was supposed to be a small peck but Chongyun ended up pinning him to his bed and left marks on his neck.

"Hey that's not fair! You made marks on me but you only have one.." Xingqiu crossed his arms, looking into his bathroom mirror, "Well you're irresistible, gotta let people know that you're my Xingqiu." Chongyun hugged him from behind. Xingqiu ruffled Chongyuns hair, Chongyun picked up Xingqiu and twirled him around. They both fell to the ground, laughing.
"Hey what time is it?" chongyun asked, "uhhh 8:54!" Xingqiu had trouble reading his watch. "I really don't want you to leave.." Xingqiu rolled on top of Chongyun, Chongyun started playing with his boyfriends hair. "you're gonna tell everyone that we are a couple now aren't you." chongyun sighed, "uhhh yeah i am! People need to know that i am dating the most handsome guy ever.." Xingqiu giggled as he got up. Xingqiu got his phone and sent a message to the groupchat.

"Chongyun c'mere.." Xingqiu hugged the other and snapped a photo, Chongyun got confused and put his head on Xingqius shoulder, looking at his phone.

                             i hate childe
                                xing: is this what u all wanted

*xing sent 1 attachment*

xiao😐: HOLY BALLS

Chongyun<33: yes we r a couple now because i popped the question xingqius a loser the end

xinyan: DUDE DIDE DURNF

aether: TEARS. i'm so lonely

lumine: sucks to be single huh

Chongyun<33: i know right! singles these days..

childe: LMFSOAOO

venti: am i seeing this shit right

xiao😐: YUP 

Chongyun<33: psa to everyone!! xingqiu is mine.

                                                          xing: HSUT UP

hu tao: FINALLY THIS MF WAS CALING ME SOBBING BC HE LOVES XINGQIU SO MUCH AND HE DIDNT KNOW IF HE FELT THR SAME.

Chongyun<33: bruh.

yanfei: i know my gf is a bitch right

xiao😐: tbh

kaeya: i miss albedo

albedo: Dude you made it sound like i'm dead..

kaeya: well you aren't with me and im sad

albedo: Oh my.

albedo: Kaeya. Call rn

keqing: guys not when i'm praying to rex lapis.

ganyu: i'm scared of you

xiao😐: why rex lapsis

childe: lapsis 🤓

"I'm tired.." Chongyun sighed, Xingqiu led Chongyun to his bed and sat down. Chongyun lied down and hugged xingqiu, he rested his head on Xingqius chest to hear his heartbeat. Eventually, chongyun fell sound asleep.